New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

#NotMyCongessIdiot

sinister_midget
    Admin

#NotMyCongessIdiot

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Russian Phone Pranksters Persuade Maxine Waters Russian Marionette Has Invaded “Limpopo”

Yesterday well known Russian pair of phone pranksters, Vovan (Vladimir Kuznetsov) and Lexus (Alexei Stoliarov), placed a phone call to U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) pretending to be Prime Minister Groisman of Ukraine.

They discussed another Russian aggression in state of Limpopo (made up name from well known Russian CHILDREN’s book) and installing Putin’s right hand marionette as its President by the name of Aibolit (another well known Russian CHILDREN’s book character, Dr. Aibolit and loosely translated play on a sound one makes when sick, Dr. OhItHurts!).

Maxine Waters agreed this Russian aggression must stop now! She offered help in overturning Limpopo’s new “dictator”.

The even gave their own nicknames as the names of the "hackers" who altered the fake election in the fake country.

Now she's got evidence that Putin installed his own henchman in a false country. And she knows for sure Putin is invading Korea. Just more evidence for why Trump should be impeached in her world.

You, too, can call up out of the blue, get her to answer and tell her you're somebody you aren't! Maybe I ought to call her and tell her I'm Vlad Putin and I'm getting ready to invade Idjitistan.
    Ladyelaine

Re: #NotMyCongessIdiot

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am

Idjitistan ought to do it!

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:15 pm