New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

It's been a great winter

sinister_midget
    Admin

It's been a great winter

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:20 am

I woke up to gunshots this morning. But I'm OK because my wife has terrible aim.

----------

Yesterday I accidentally sent a naked picture of myself to everyone in my address book.

EMBARRASSING! And also a fortune in stamps!

----------

It was in the cards...

----------

You know what makes me smile?

Face muscles.

----------

----------

How dare the NFL build walls to keep fans that haven't paid for a ticket from entering the game! There ought to be laws prohibiting discrimination against undocumented non-ticketholders!

----------

My eyes are up here!

----------

I had a birthday the other day and my wife surprised me with breakfast in bed.

I have to say I was totally caught offguard with the poptart right between the eyes!

----------

Looks like 6 more weeks of riots. At least.

----------

I'm planning on a seminar with my family tomorrow morning from 9:00 to 10:30.

It's titled, "HOW TO REPLACE A TOILET PAPER ROLL."

----------

Dear Sirs,

I have a very complicated benefits question.

Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old daughter. After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter. My father eventually married her without any cosultation with my wife and I.

As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law. My father’s wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step-daughter’s mother. This boy is also my brother as the son of my father. Also, my wife became a grandmother because she is the mother of my father’s wife. Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife’s grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father’s brother-in-law, the step-son of my father’s wife, and my uncle. My son is also my step-mother’s brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather. In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following.

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father’s son-in-law, and my step-mother’s brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

Sincerely yours,
    Mohammed

Dear Mohammed,

Of course you qualify! I have arranged to start mailing checks to all of you just as soon as you arrive here in California.

Welcome!
    Joencalif2

Re: It's been a great winter

Post  Joencalif2 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Psycho144

Re: It's been a great winter

Post  Psycho144 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm