New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Never too late

sinister_midget
    Admin

Never too late

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 pm

I was going to post this a couple of days ago and didn't But it's never too late to receive good news.

Congress Order FBI To Hand Over Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

Congress have ordered the FBI to hand over the contents of Hillary Clinton’s email server so that they can conduct an investigation into possible criminal activity. 

The House Oversight Committee requested that FBI Director James Comey give them Datto Company’s secure cloud storage which contains the Hillary’s server contents.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports:

Datto, Inc. informed Congress in October 2015 it provided the FBI with the storage node of containing emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server. Today the House Oversight Committee demanded that FBI hand over the emails they have been holding for over a year now.

The investigation into Hillary Clinton’s lawless and reckless behavior is not over yet.

There was an article yesterday or day before I started to post about this, too. But one of the reasons I put this off was because I wanted to use the other one as a backup source. The reason I didn't is because of how some things were worded. In particular it claimed Trump told Congress to get to it and start the investigation. The problem is Trump can't tell Congress to do anything. He can encourage them (what I suspect he actually did). He can say it doesn't make any difference to him. But he can't tell them to do it. I would have posted that article, too. But it not only had that mistake in the headline, it also made the same one in the body of the article.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 pm