New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

CBC Fake News Show Hires Actor to Portray Racist Trump Supporter

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

It seems that the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's Marketplace show was unable to find a racist Trump supporter. Instead, they hired an actor named Mike to portray one as you shall see. Mike's job as a racist Trump supporter was to sell a couple of White Power T-shirts along with a "Make Canada Great Again" T-shirt. It was their laughably unsubtle attempt to link Donald Trump to racism.

AroundĀ 40 seconds into the video, we are introduced to the fake news actor hired to portray a pro-Trump racist:

NARRATOR: Meet mike. He's an actor about to play the most uncomfortable role of his career.

The fake news actor then described the role he is about to play:

MIKE: Let me get into character. I'll say "make Canada great again. Worldwide white power." Things like that. Strong words. Words that I never expect to come out of my mouth but it is a role.

Key word is "role" because this is fake news.

So, the Canadian acto0r doesn't think Canada should be great?

Not that it's good, but at least they advise you it's an actor. CNN, MessNBC, NBC, CBS, NPR, ABC wouldn't bother mentioning it. I'm sure by now one or more of those have advised CBC that's not the professional way to present the "news."

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:16 pm