New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

This might embarass a normal person

sinister_midget
    Admin

This might embarass a normal person

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:38 am

Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser

It’s been a disastrous couple of weeks for President Barack Obama. His signature legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, is a slow-motion train wreck. His poll numbers have tanked.

Now, things have gotten so bad for Obama that former president Jimmy Carter has called President Obama incompetent in the family-friendly pages of Parade magazine.

“He’s done the best he could under the circumstances,” Carter said of Obama in an interviewed published on Thursday. “His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best.”

Don't forget all of his other accomplishments:

• worst economic growth in recorded history
    • record worker non-participation
    • added more debt than all of his predecessors combined
    • record number on food stamps
    • highest number of illegal immigrants in history
    • record levels of terror attacks on US soil in history
    • the first president ever to serve 8 years with the US waging wars every day from his first to his last

And that list is made without even having to think about it. If I put my mind to it I'm sure I could add at least another 20 bullets without breaking a sweat.

Carter presided over what was, until the current recession, the longest period of economic stagnation since the Great Depression. There was runaway inflation, high unemployment and an ongoing energy crisis. There was a hostage crisis in Iran involving the capture and imprisonment of 52 Americans for 444 days.

Obama has pretty high inflation, too. But they just redefined it so they can report it a lot lower than it really is. Like unemployment, which is really a lot higher than they report. And the murder rate, which officially ticked down for a couple of years under Obama even though there have been more each year than under any of his predecessors. Change how you count things and you can make up any magic number you want.

Jimmy the Creep never thought of that or he might have had the lowest inflation rate in world history.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am