New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

How would the American left handle this one?

sinister_midget
    Admin

How would the American left handle this one?

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:34 pm

UK’s first transgender muslim, Lucy Vallender not welcome in local mosque.

Lucy Vallender, born: Martin Robinson (September 4, 2013) finally feels "true to herself" since getting gender confirmation surgery and converting to Islam, saying that since the surgery three years ago and the conversion last September, "I felt happy and relieved at last -- the happiest I've ever felt in my life." She's been called the first transgender Muslim in the UK, but she said, "I bet there are more -- they are just frightened."

The 28-year-old is now married to a Muslim man she met on an online dating site, but he did not know she was once a man when they wed.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing Muhammad (or Achmed, or whatever his name is) is accustomed to manly women. You know, being a Muslim and all.

It's just a hunch, not a known fact. But I can't imagine he agreed to marry a "girl" that still looks like a man unless that was true.

She has run into trouble with the local mosque in Swindon, Wiltshire, as they would not let her pray with the women.

"They asked me questions about my bra cup size, asked about my Adam's apple, about my period and asked to see my birth certificate."

Miss Vallender says she has been victimised by worhippers, who she says have asked her personal questions and banned her because she is a transexual, and she wants to 'get justice' for transgender and Muslim people.

Poor thing!

OK, if this was a Christian church it would be easy for all of the progs. They'd have protests with TV coverage to demand the Christians drop everything they believe in to accommodate the gay guy. But this is the Religion of Peace© we're talking about. They're another group that has to be allowed to do anything they want without question, up to and including murdering people.

I'd ask some SJWs and snowflakes what they thought. But they'd have to wait for their shepherds to tell them how to think before having an opinion.

I think the American left should go over and have wild, violent protests in front of the mosque until they change and show real tolerance. That is, if it's OK with the Democrat party and George Soros that they rely on to know what to do.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:44 am