New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

It seems some of the snowflakes have calmed down a bit

sinister_midget
    Admin

It seems some of the snowflakes have calmed down a bit

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:03 am

I know it's probably the calm before the storm. But I don't see as much foaming at the mouth by the wacky left as there was for several weeks.

I do know they're still trying to make sure there aren't any celebrities at Trump's inauguration. They're putting a lot of hope on that. But what they seem to have missed is so many of them were openly in the tank for Hitlery and nobody cared. Gaga even showed up in her best Nazi uniform, yet 60 million-plus yawned and voted for Trump. In fact, I think they have fooled themselves into thinking their alternative to reality concert is going to be so grand that some of them will be suicidal (again) when nobody cares except a few thousand metrosexual snowflakes and a bunch of has-been celebrities. But that'll be the fun part. Like watching Hillary lose again!

Anyway, the left seems to have gone mostly dormant with their ridiculously insane meltdowns and hysteria. Not totally. That would be a dead giveaway that they're lying in wait. But I think that they ARE lying in wait, planning to make a major frontal attack on January 20. I expect it'll fail like everything else they do. But them failing, as sweet as that will be, still probably won't be pretty for a few days after. Funny, but not pretty.

Maybe this will finally be enough to make several of those who keep promising to evacuate the country to really do it for a change. I know, a pipe dream.

I wrote this just to sound a near silent alarm that I honestly believe the liberals will get even worse than ever beginning the afternoon of January 20. Especially after they try to take coverage away from the inauguration and that fails. Especially after Alec Baldwin and Madonna find out another time that nobody cares what they want or think.

Psycho144

Re: It seems some of the snowflakes have calmed down a bit

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:21 pm

I like the idea that a lot of bikers will be there. If the poor police get more than they can handle the bikers will take it up a notch.
    JMO

Psycho

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:33 pm