New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Kristmas/Winter Solistice/Bodhi Day/Hanukkah/Shabe-Yalda//Decemberween/Hogswatch/Day of the Return of the Wandering Goddess/etc

sinister_midget
    Admin

Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Kristmas/Winter Solistice/Bodhi Day/Hanukkah/Shabe-Yalda//Decemberween/Hogswatch/Day of the Return of the Wandering Goddess/etc

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:00 am

An old man was rushed to the E.R. with a heart attack by his family.

Shortly after arriving the doctor advised the family, "He's brain dead but his heart is still beating".

The old man's wife started crying and said "Oh dear God, we've never had a Democrat in the family before"!

----------

I met a gorgeous girl the other day. We talked for hours and hours and it only seemed like minutes.

Finally she looked me in the eyed, smiled, and said, "You really are unique!"

"No I'm not," I told her. "Everything's still there and it works fine. That's a vicious rumor my ex-wife started."

----------

Susie got her degree in Gender Studies.

Joe got his degree in physics.

Susie works at Hot Topic.

Joe works at NASA.

But Susie is the real hero, because she is fighting against oppression.

Good on you, Susie. Good on you.

----------

A lot of what I say should be followed with an apology and a retraction.

Neither of which I provide.

----------

Don't drink and drive this Christmas. You might spill it.

----------

----------

I like work. It fascinates me. I can look at it for hours.

----------

How do you know Santa has to be a man?

No woman would wear the same outfit year after year after year!

----------

A couple of Muslims out for a night on the town with their date...

----------

Many shops and councils have embraced equality and political correctness by renaming Christmas "The Festive Season" or "The Winter Holiday".

In the spirit of equal inclusiveness and fairness I propose that Ramadan be rebranded "International Terrorism Week".

----------

Joseph: Do you have any rooms?
    Innkeeper: Nope, we're full.
    Joseph: Listen, my wife is pregnant....
    Innkeeper: Hey, that's not my fault!
    Joseph: It's not mine, either!

----------

Happy Easter.
    From all at the Alzheimers Society.

----------

----------

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a bottle of malt whiskey...

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love said to me, "Where the hell have you been for the last 3 days?"

----------

Have you heard about Bob the brown nosed reindeer? He's right behind Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. He can run as fast, but can't stop too quick.
    Joencalif2

Re: Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Kristmas/Winter Solistice/Bodhi Day/Hanukkah/Shabe-Yalda//Decemberween/Hogswatch/Day of the Return of the Wandering Goddess/etc

Post  Joencalif2 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:09 am

LOL......
    Psycho144

Re: Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa/Kristmas/Winter Solistice/Bodhi Day/Hanukkah/Shabe-Yalda//Decemberween/Hogswatch/Day of the Return of the Wandering Goddess/etc

Post  Psycho144 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:19 am

santa santa santa Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 am