New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Black is the new black. They stole it back from Orange.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Black is the new black. They stole it back from Orange.

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:42 pm

Why is the person who plays the piano called the Pianist but the person who drives a racing car not called a racist ?

----------

AMERICA: We want our drone back
    CHINA: Certainly, how many do you want?

----------

My son's driving instructor told him that he should wear a seatbelt because if he were to crash, the force could throw him out of the car.

I can't believe that he thinks Star Wars is real.

----------

It never gets old...

----------

People who are opposed to bringing back capital punishment often argue that the death penalty has no effect on re-offending rates.

I couldn't agree more. I've lost count of the number of times I've been mugged by a corpse.

----------

I think Trump was right to tell China to keep the drone. It probably says Made in China anyway.

----------

Liberal role models...

----------

I see that Kate Moss charged £15,000 a plate for her 'Support Bulimia' fundraiser dinner.

For most of the A-List ladies, that'll be the most expensive meal they've ever thrown up.

----------

If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be dumb enough to try to pass them? 5 or 6 at a time? On a hill? In the fog?

----------

Donald Trump has just released new details about his plan to send illegals back to Mexico. He’s gonna deport them Juan by Juan.

----------

Interviewer: Your resume says you’re very quick at math.
    Me: Yes I am!
    Interviewer: What's 12 times 37?
    Me: 49.
    Interviewer: That’s not even close!
    Me: Yeah, but it was fast.

----------

Why don't we wait for life on other planets to find us? Why do we have to do all the work?

----------

The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of Charades.

----------

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal," "Thou shalt not commit adultery," and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.

----------

Welcome to America.

You've arrive during election season. That's when voters find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what voters will fall for.

----------

Last week I had my annual physical, which I religiously get every 5 to 8 years.

This year when the nurse weighed me I was surprised by how much stronger the earth's gravitational field has become since 2006!

----------

Homeland Security says we should report anything suspicious or unusual.

Yesterday I caught an Amtrak train that was on time. Should I call them?
    Joencalif2

Re: Black is the new black. They stole it back from Orange.

Post  Joencalif2 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:46 pm

LOL....
    Psycho144

Re: Black is the new black. They stole it back from Orange.

Post  Psycho144 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:50 pm