New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a winner!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a winner!

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember: Guns don't kill people, doctors do.

FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but almost everyone has at least one doctor.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat immediately. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Note: Out of concern for the public at large, the statistics on lawyers have been withheld for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.

----------

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

----------

I gazed into her eyes

My heart was pounding

Lips trembling, unable to speak

Sweat forming on my brow.

She opened her petite little mouth and uttered three words I'll never forget.

"That's him officer"

----------

Oct. 2015: Hillary Demands Federal Investigation of EXXON After Oil Giant Stops Funding Clinton Foundation

So Trump took the job she wanted, while Tillerson took the job she just had, after he, with the 2nd largest U.S. company, refused to be part of her crooked failing campaign!

----------

Alcoholics don't run in my family. They stumble over crap and break things.

----------

I was worried about the direction of the economy. So I decided to grow my own food.

Anybody know where I can get some bacon seeds?

----------

Muslim college student who claimed Trump supporters attacked her on subway busted for filing false report

I don't know why Muslim women want to lie and claim Trump supporters are beating them up. Why don't they tell the truth and say their husbands did it?

----------

Want to close the wage gap?

Step one: Change your major from Feminist Dance Therapy to Electrical Engineering.

----------

A Jew, a black, and a Muslim are on a frozen lake, not talking to each other.

Maybe someone should go over and break the ice.

----------

I decided to run a marathon for charity. I didn’t want to do it at first, but they tell me it’s for blind and disabled kids. So I probably have a good chance of winning.
    JJRobinson

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a winner!

Post  JJRobinson on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:40 am

Very Happy
    Psycho144

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have a winner!

Post  Psycho144 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:45 pm