New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Washington Post Writer Blames Trump For Her Dating Failure Because “Normal, Liberal People Don’t Want To Reproduce Anymore”

sinister_midget
    Admin

Washington Post Writer Blames Trump For Her Dating Failure Because “Normal, Liberal People Don’t Want To Reproduce Anymore”

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:29 pm

A writer took to the pages of the Washington Post to blame President-elect Donald Trump for stealing her desire to date. In an op-ed posted Monday, writer Stephanie Land of Missoula, Montana, said that her love life had been going well over the last few months and that she had been on the verge of a new relationship. “But, two weeks later, the election happened,” she wrote. “Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach.” She also wrote that in the midst of the emotions she was experiencing, she realized she couldn’t reach out to her new partner. “He was too new, too unfamiliar,” Land wrote. She added that she has “lost the desire to attempt the courtship phase.”

I thought "normal" liberals had abortions instead of going through reproduction. Has that changed?

So, she's weak-minded and insane. Which is Trump's fault. How does she know the Russians didn't do it to her?

Poor little snowflake.
    JJRobinson

Re: Washington Post Writer Blames Trump For Her Dating Failure Because “Normal, Liberal People Don’t Want To Reproduce Anymore”

Post  JJRobinson on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:49 am

We have raised a generation of pansy, wimp, stupid, kids...Not me, but our kids, kids...   Crying or Very sad

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:29 pm