New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Is it safe to come out?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Is it safe to come out?

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:13 am

Have you ever wondered how long it would take for a giraffe to throw up?

----------

Remember that time Putin hacked Hillary's Twitter account and posted this so it would make more than 60 million voters vote against her?

----------

A woman saw her husband in the bathroom standing on the scale. He was sucking in his stomach.

"Ha! That's not gonna help!"

"Sure it is," he said. "When I do that I can see the numbers."

----------

Last night my wife dressed up as a police woman and giggled, "I'm charging you with being good in bed!"

A couple of minutes later she said she was dropping the charge for lack of evidence.

----------

Have you ever watched a liberal try to get something with no job and no money? It sort of looks like this:

Except the dog won't contact the ACLU or start a hashtag trying to get massive protests together on Twitter.

----------

On November 8 Vladimir Putin showed up at my house, kidnapped me, drove me to the polling place, forced me into a voting booth with a gun to my head and made me vote for Trump. Putin is sort of like Santa Claus in that way. He has magical powers and did the same thing to over 60 million other voters on the same day!

----------

If some people had two brains they'd be twice as stupid.

----------

I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.

----------

I was walking down the street when I saw a man with no feet. I went over and knocked the hell out of him.

I can't help it. I'm lack-toes intolerant.

----------

I'm a multi-tasker. I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

----------

You know the old saw about a million monkeys hitting the keys on a million typewriters and eventually reproducing the entire works of Shakespeare? Thanks to the internet we now have proof that isn't true.

----------

I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don’t listen, they don’t come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they’re home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
    Joencalif2

Re: Is it safe to come out?

Post  Joencalif2 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 pm

LOL...good ones....
    JJRobinson

Re: Is it safe to come out?

Post  JJRobinson on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:39 am

Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:05 am