New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Impossibility is possible

sinister_midget
    Admin

Impossibility is possible

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 am

Jokes don't kill people. Muslims who are offended by jokes kill people.

==========

When I was a kid my mother always told me, "Nothing is impossible"

I don't want to call my mom a liar or anything. But I've accomplished nothing plenty of times.

==========

==========

Q: How do you offend a Muslim?
    A: Don't be a Muslim.

==========

I think my wife is a part time Muslim... Once a month she is offended by everything!

==========

Just added my wife to the sex offenders register.

Every time i ask for sex, She gets offended.

==========

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer.

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

==========

This just in…

The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where the naughty girls live.
    Joencalif2

Re: Impossibility is possible

Post  Joencalif2 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:51 pm

LOL
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:23 pm

That explains it all Pfthtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:57 am

In my younger days, I wish I had of known about that date rape drug used by wimmen...It would have saved me from a lot of misery, soooooo many times... Neutral

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:56 pm