New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their Lives

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:08 am

Make that 11. And at the top of the list:

1. Because they like them and want to do them a huge favor.

Many Hillary Clinton voters have ceased communicating with friends, and even family members, who voted for Donald Trump. It is so common that The New York Times published a front-page article on the subject headlined, "Political Divide Splits Relationships -- and Thanksgiving, Too."

I don't hold any ill will against the left. Except the stupid ones. Well, except the really stupid ones. (Still too many.) Except the über-stupid ones. OK, there aren't any words that can narrow it down enough, so I'll say I don't hold any ill will against too awful many of them.

But to those who want to go through their ridiculous tantrums full time I say good riddance. If they need safety pins around to soothe their fragile minds and lessen their insane fears, they can take their safety pins and themselves elsewhere.

DEPLORABLES NEED TO FEEL SAFE, TOO

JJRobinson

Re: 10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their Lives

Post  JJRobinson on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:47 am

I can only think of one of my kin, that voted for Hillary...I'm not saying that is it, but that is the only one I know of...

SM, can you give me a list that of the things that Hitlery was for, so I can say to these that voted for her, "You voted for Hitlery, so you must be evil like Hitlery"...something like that... Smile
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:05 am

I have to get ready for work soon, so I'll work on it when I can.

The problem with this task is more than you might think. She's against something and for it, too. (Gay marriage, for example.) She was against open immigration, then ran in favor it as one of her "strong" campaign points.

Apologists will call this what it clearly isn't: a change in conscience, or "growing" with time. It's clearly pandering different ways during different circumstances. But that's harder to prove to the true believer than it should be.

JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:26 am

Just a good short version will be good... Smile
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:17 am

OK some quick points. I still haven't had much time to think about it, so there will probably be more:

• Open borders. Basically continuing the catch and release policy Emperor Hussein has had. I get the so-called 'compassion' side of the argument. But skilled jobs are leaving while cheap unskilled labor pours across the border to take what's left. Plus they drain resources through welfare, health care, overloaded schools that are forced to accomodate language and culture of foreign students that take away time, money and everything else that should be dedicated to the people born here first.
    • Most terror attacks in the last 30 years in this country have been performed by Muslims or Islam-leaning immigrants and offspring of those immigrants.It's an established fact that "official documents" from Syrians are often issued by the government there after being bought with bribes. We're accepting those as authentic because they are. But they have fake names, fake backgrounds and fake everything else. We have no way to investigate those. Yet we take in large numbers of immigrants from Syria. They aren't the only ones sending terrorists either. Barry Hussein allowed tens of thousands of them. Broomhillary wanted to increase that number substantially.
    • She stood for trade deals that were harmful to the US. I know she claimed to have changed her mind on it, particularly TPP. But she owed a lot of rich Wall Street types, plus a whole bunch of foreign powers, for all of the graft taken in by the Clinton Crime Empire. She "changed her mind" and would have changed it back. Remember that she was pro-NAFTA and then ran against it when she needed to be to the left of Uncle Bernie. But she wanted that, and she wanted TPP. Because the people who bought her wanted them.
    • She wanted to stack the Supreme Court with leftists. Whether somebody likes that idea or not, reason says the best court is one that's as close to balance as possible. If she'd only had one appointment then maybe I could understand even if I wasn't happy. But she would have been replacing several others within the next couple of years and every one of them would have been anti-constitutional. That should bother everybody. (BTW since Trump has basically leaned leftward most of his public life I don't think he's likely to nominate hardcore right-wingers, but he's also unlikely to nominate extreme leftists.)
    • She wanted to further marginalize normal people. By that I mean she supported things like allowing men into women's restrooms, forcing companies to cater to lifestyles in violation of their religious beliefs, openly advocating and pushing acceptance of lifestyles that most people find abhorrent, etc. Not because she believes in any of that or not. But because support of fringe causes builds support with the fringe, while the silent majority continue to stay silent and go along just to avoid open conflict. She was also "free speech" for those who agreed with the fringe element, but nobody else. Her unstated goal (though her actions were clear) was to wipe out opposition. Usually through ridicule or false arguments. But once she had the power to enforce it, you can bet she would have started using law enforcement to get her way.
    • Tax increases. Every Democrat always runs on "making the wealthy pay their fair share." But it never happens. Warren Buffet said he paid less than his secretary. Who wrote those loopholes that allowed that? Democrats. (Never mind that he could write a check any time and send it in. The Treasury will not return it and thank him anyway. They won't thank him if they keep it either. They'll add it to the income side and the Congress will appropriate it and about 3 times as much again.) Every time they fiddle with the income tax provisions to "make it fair" the middle class gets slammed. Without fail. Besides, Wall Street gave her millions to do their bidding. She wasn't going to turn on them like that because she wanted rewards after leaving. (Assuming she didn't try to find a way to stay forever, of course.)
    • Like unions or not, they make the cost of labor more expensive. More expensive labor makes products cost more. More expensive products cause consumers to look elsewhere, use less, make something last longer or do without. So jobs move to cut labor costs, or businesses close completely (what happened to the original Hostess manufacturer here when the Teamsters refused to cut costs of labor). That's been the inarguable history for the last 30 years. She supported unions and unionization like every Democrat does from the womb. Because unions are a huge source of thugs and money for the left.
    • She stood for "criminal justice reform." To a Democrat that means letting some criminals go because there are too many of their race in jail. And that's all it means.
    • Making college free/debt-free. You get stuck. Even if you never have kids. This would also include millionaire's kids getting "free" education because they suffer from the same societal microaggressions that were created out of nothingness to make excuses for minds full of mush that didn't want to spend a moment trying to adapt to the real world. Since they're not paying for it, they'll often go into areas that are useless during a good economy and unemployable in a bad one. You get stuck again.

That's a beginning. I have today off so I'll probably come up with more as the day goes on (in between the chores I can only get done on my days off, of course).

JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Excellent...Thanks very much...  Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 pm