New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Hmm?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Hmm?

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:29 pm

If Jimmy crack corn and nobody cares, why is there a stupid song about him cracking it?

----------

A report was released yesterday showing the government wastes $1 billion on redundant reports.

Just a few moments ago a report was released showing the government wastes $1 billion on redundant reports.

----------

A dyslexic walks into a bra...

----------

I went to a friend's funeral the other day. He was out on the lake drinking heavily last week and drowned when he fell in.

His family wasn't too happy about the floral arrangement for some reason. They thought it was in bad taste to be shaped like a life jacket. But as I told them, it's what he would have wanted.

----------

I told my wife black underwear is really a turnon for me. She didn't wash my underpants for 6 months.

----------

Why do I need a complex and easily-forgotten password to get on Twitter, but only a 4-digit number to empty my bank account?

----------

Fidel Castro dies and heads off to Heaven.

When he gets to the pearly gates Saint Peter says "I'm sorry Castro, but you have to go down to hell."

So Fidel goes down to hell, and when he gets there the devil greets him and says, "Oh, we're so glad to have you. Welcome, welcome."

A few minutes later Castro says, "I forgot my suitcases in Heaven."

The devil tells him, "Oh, no problem, I'll send some of my minions to fetch your things for you."

Satan sends  2 minions to pick up the bags. When they get to heaven they see that Saint Peter is out to lunch and the gates are closed with the suitcases just on the other side. So they decide to climb the fence.

Just as they start climbing Saint Peter comes back and sees them. He says "Good God! Castro is in hell for 10 minutes and we already have refugees."
    Psycho144

Re: Hmm?

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 pm

The Castro one is da troot an nuttin but da troot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:06 am