New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Kaepernick defends wearing Castro t-shirt - Castro dies

sinister_midget
    Admin

Kaepernick defends wearing Castro t-shirt - Castro dies

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Curse of Kaepernick! Quarterback coincidentally defends wearing Castro t-shirt HOURS before Cuban dictator's death is announced

Controversial San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick unwittingly found himself at the center of another storm on Friday as his praise for Fidel Castro was spread hours before the Cuban dictator's death was announced.  

On Friday afternoon, Kaepernick's praise for the communist leader's education system sparked divide among fans. 

He was explaining why he wore a t-shirt bearing the politician's image in August when he credited Castro for 'investing' more in schools than in prisons. 

Hours later, Castro's death was announced by his brother Raul on state television.

Dear Colin,

Please get a shirt with the following image on it and wear it. Make sure to defend wearing it in public since that just may be a major part of the magic formula.

If you're short on cash, or if you'd simply like to have one as a gift, get with me and I'll have one made for you. I can help you write the defense for wearing it if you need any assistance there, too. Just let me know.

America thanks you in advance for your service.

JJRobinson

Re: Kaepernick defends wearing Castro t-shirt - Castro dies

Post  JJRobinson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Hahahahahaha....

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:25 pm