New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Smarter than we think?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Smarter than we think?

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:04 pm

May your life someday be as awesome as you pretend it is on Facebook.

----------

My cat just walked across my keyboard and he now has an online degree with the University of Phoenix

----------

This morning my wife put a note on the fridge for me saying, "This isn't working, goodbye"
    What does she think I am, stupid? I opened the door and it was working just fine!

----------

Life is so much more enjoyable when you decide you just don't give a damn.

----------

I hope I never go to jail because I haven't memorized a phone number since 2001.

----------

This just in from CNN. Trump names white supremacist Ben Carson as HUD Secretary!

----------

Trump appointed 2 women to his cabinet. Which is a good move. That big ol' White House isn't going to clean itself.

----------

Did you know Mexico has a space program? They send a lot of the Mexicans to the US to make more space in Mexico.
    Psycho144

Re: Smarter than we think?

Post  Psycho144 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Da Troot !!!!!!!!!!!
    JJRobinson

Re: Smarter than we think?

Post  JJRobinson on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:33 am

The one about going to jail....I got my cell phone in 1999, and was working in Dallas...I got stopped and they throwed me in jail for a warrant on a ticket that wasn't mine...anyway, they took my cell phone and I spent 3 days in Dallas county, because I didn't remember anyones phone number...Finally a guy got out and I wrote down the company I worked for and he called my boss and they got me out...I was miserable... Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:47 pm