New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Ms. Hitlery won the popular vote by 1.3 million

sinister_midget
    Admin

Ms. Hitlery won the popular vote by 1.3 million

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:30 am

REPORT: THREE MILLION VOTES IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAST BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

I may need to find a liberal to help me with this tricky math. But here goes an attempt to determine what this really means.

If Broomhillary won the popular vote by 1.3 million, and if 3 million votes were illegal, then that must mean Mrs. Bill Clinton lost the popular vote by 1.7 million since those 3 million illegal ones were illegal.

I'm pretty sure I got that part right. But here's where I'll need the liberal to help me understand.

I'm trying to figure out why those 3 million illegals would vote for Trump so they can be deported. According to liberals Hildebeast won the popular vote. If she won that can only mean the illegals didn't vote for her or she would lose said popular vote. So why did those illegals decide to vote for Trump? Was it because they wanted temporary jobs building the wall that was going to keep them out after they get deported? Was it because they really didn't want to come here (which will then make me wonder about why they did come in the first place) and they can't wait to be forced back?

If anybody knows a liberal (I'm not wishing that on anybody, but sometimes doodoo happens), please ask them to explain this.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 am