New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

CL

Joencalif2

CL

Post  Joencalif2 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 am

I sent CL the link to this board so she can come check it out and sign up should she want to. She spends most of her time on FB because of family and friends she has there, but I figured it could hurt to let her know we're here. Whether she signs up or not I don't know....

chicken_lady2

Here I am!

Post  chicken_lady2 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello! Hello! Thankyou for the invite. Glad to be here. Hope everyone is holding up in this awfully hot weather. Will be glad to see fall. The hens are holding up pretty well still laying lots of eggs. They have a good coping ability in this weather;besides their regular waters,Ed placed several plastic tubs of water around the yard. The girls will actually get in and wade around and they dunk their heads to cool off. We also have a wannabe house hen;she is the only one that has figured how to fly over the fence and she gets into the kitchen and eats the cat food. She gets shooed out at least twice a day. I have a picture of her sneaking into the kitchen. How can I post it here?
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: CL

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:15 pm

Good to see you here!

I thought I'd put up open invitations every now and then on Tek Board for the benefit of the people who rarely show up there. If I could admin it I could make it a sticky. But if I could admin it this board wouldn't be needed at all.
    Joencalif2

Post  Joencalif2 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 pm

Hey CL....good to see you. can't wait for the stories about ED and the girls....((((HUGS)))) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm

SM.. maybe you can put a post at the top of the page on the other place that it stays on the top of the page?
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:14 pm

Good to see you here CL - looking forward to seeing pics of a hen taking a bath and a hen in the kitchen.  Very Happy
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:43 pm

I'd love to put a sticky post on the other board, Sunshine. But without admin rights it won't let me.

The only way I know is to maybe put a new post up once a week. If traffic dies down there, less often. If it picks up, twice a week or more.
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am

I forgot, SM.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:02 am