New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this

Psycho144

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this

Post  Psycho144 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 pm

I don't buy it.

Most of the #nevertrump in the government were people who thought he'd damage their chances at election. Yes, they're afraid he might undo the good ol' boys club they and the Democrats belong to. But their biggest concern was what they thought he do to their election chances.

The election is over. The retained both houses of Congress, gained governorships, gained legislatures. They're not going to destroy their chances in 2/4/6 years by jumping ship for the very person who would do major damage to them. She'd allow the corruption to go on, but the Republicans would not be a part of it any more.

As for the Electoral College, most are bound by the outcome. And most of those were chosen based on who won, not on who they wanted to win, although they were often the same thing. Most of the Trump electors are fine with him. A handful might use the "no faith" path, but only as a protest signal, not to overturn the result. That's what happened in all previous elector changes. That's why it never had any real effect in the past.

She can manipulate the certification efforts in Michigan and Arizona maybe. But those governors and AGs can find themselves on the losing end of that battle with their own citizens. Not that they will, but that they could. I don't see them doing it if: a) it won't make a bit of difference in the outcome (t won't); and b) the threat to their own political survival may be in the balance. Particularly Arizona would be the main place where there'd be a big question about how badly the elected people want to be permanently harmed.

Back to Congress. They certainly are going to have some concerns about the effect he might have on the nice little fraternity going on there. He can't legally do much because of the Constitution. But he can make a lot of noise about their in-built corruption. He might. But if he does he won't get much of anything done after that because neither party will want to cooperate, and the Republicans will make sure he doesn't succeed enough to have sufficient influence to get them booted. Not saying he couldn't build that influence anyway. Only saying I'm sure they think they could rein him in a lot without having to get rid of him to put a known criminal and permanent enemy of theirs in. I just don't see it since she'd have enough influence through all of the Democrats to undermine the Republicans more than Trump ever could hope to. And in a lot more damaging ways.

Does that mean the video is completely wrong? No. But I believe most of it is. Enough of it that I think she's gone and needs to find a place to go into exile before Rudy is confirmed, seats a grand jury and indictments start coming down.
    JJRobinson

Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this

Post  JJRobinson on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:18 am

I agree..SM....

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:34 pm