New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

I wonder how much this had to do with it

sinister_midget
    Admin

I wonder how much this had to do with it

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:43 am

Voto secreto Trump? Most Hispanics back deportation, want immigration cap cut in half

An election eve poll finds sweeping support for immigration enforcement even among most Hispanics in the United States, potentially bolstering Donald Trump's presidential bid.

The Pulse Opinion Research survey found that 51 percent of Hispanics believe that there has been "too little" done to enforce immigration laws. What's more, by a margin of 49 percent to 36 percent, Hispanics "support a policy causing illegal immigrants to return home by enforcing the law."

Overall, the survey done for the Center for Immigration Studies, found that most Americans, 54 percent, believe that the administration has done too little to enforce immigration laws and 56 percent support returning illegals.

That not only stands what the left feeds us on its head. it's the exact opposite of what mealy-mouthed Republicans have been trying to sell their constituents as reasons for wanting to open the borders wider without actually calling it that.

Joencalif2

Re: I wonder how much this had to do with it

Post  Joencalif2 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Now maybe we can get Kate's law passed....
    Sunshine16

Post  Sunshine16 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:19 pm

This was one happy Hispanic today....he was all smiles and singing something as he walked passed me...I can only guess why.
    Maybe he was singing Ding Dong...the Witch is gone???
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Laughing

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 am