New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Have you seen this ??

Psycho144

Have you seen this ??

Post  Psycho144 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:22 pm

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Have you seen this ??

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:34 pm

It's one of those things I'd like to think was true. (Well, I'd rather it not be true. But if it is, I'd like it to be true that it's being exposed.) The thing is, I need to see it from a couple of sources that don't get it from two other sources I've never heard of before.

Maybe it's on the up-and-up. But it could also be the product of a deliberate misinformation campaign. Or it could be somebody who tends to go a little off the deep end sometimes.

If there's any truth to it, we'll hear about it soon enough from somebody who's a little more mainstream (meaning not Infowars or a couple of others). Until then I'll hold my glee to avoid letting the left use misinformation as a means to undermine the credibility of anybody in the Trump camp.

BTW, Infowars (since I made what could be considered a disparaging connection) is often right, or close to it. But Alex Jones tends to be a believer in such madness as FEMA death camps and the like. So he can get a little weird.
    Sunshine16

Re: Have you seen this ??

Post  Sunshine16 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:58 am

If that is true....woah....why would that guy say that if not true. That would be slander but  who knows...shocking stuff everyday. She should NOT become our president no matter what.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:42 am