New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

CNN Chief Rips ‘Disgusting’ Donna Brazile Over Leaks To Clinton Campaign

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:56 pm

CNN chief Jeff Zucker tore in to former network contributor Donna Brazile during a conference call on Tuesday, calling the interim Democratic National Committee chair “unethical” and “disgusting” for leaking debate and town hall questions to the Clinton campaign.

Brazile’s leak of debate questions, revealed in a series of stolen emails published by WikiLeaks, “hurts all of us,” Zucker told network employees, The Huffington Post reports.

“I have no tolerance for her behavior or that kind of behavior,” Zucker reportedly fumed.

Emails released earlier this month showed that Brazile provided the Clinton campaign with a question that was asked during a March 13 Democratic party town hall hosted by CNN and TV One. TV One host Roland Martin provided Brazile with the question, which concerned the death penalty. 

And emails released on Monday showed that Brazile tipped the Clinton campaign off at least one other time. On March 5, she wrote to Clinton campaign officials that “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash.”

Funny. I seem to recall reading that she never had access to the questions in advance, so it wasn't possible to feed them to Hitlery. I seem to remember a couple of people at CNN backing that claim up for her. That ws when the question came up about her having fed one question that was asked verbatim.

Now there are email leaks that not only show she did it when she ws accused the first time, she did it multiple times. So now is the time for "no tolerance" at CNN. It's "disgusting" now that there's evidence that CNN allowed her to get away with it (and actually helped since somebody at CNN gave the questions to her), and even defended her before the evidence was leaked.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 am