New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

God's Roadmap to the End by Jaco Prinsloo

Ladyelaine

God's Roadmap to the End by Jaco Prinsloo

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Does anyone know where I can obtain a printed paperback book version? All I can find is an e-book version or videos of book reviews.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: God's Roadmap to the End by Jaco Prinsloo

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:44 pm

It looks like it was only produced for electronic reading (some are put out that way only). But I did find a place here that has a pdf version you can buy. Not a paper- or hardback book, but at least it could be printed.

Don't know anything about the site, though. It might require a subscription to a service, though I doubt that since they're selling it individually. Probably just a signup.
    Ladyelaine

Re: God's Roadmap to the End by Jaco Prinsloo

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Thank you. I have heard of Smashwords before but don't know anyone who has used it. Subscribing to the service is apparently free and it says e-mail addresses will not be shared or published. Before I resort to printing out over a hundred pdf pages, I'm hoping to find that someone has printed a paperback version.   I want to gift it for use in a prison ministry - where only paperbacks are allowed. If I print the pages, I'm only allowed to send 3 loose pages at a time.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:39 pm