New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

'Hillary Clinton only had a child to look normal', Bill Clinton's alleged ex-lover claims

sinister_midget
    Admin

'Hillary Clinton only had a child to look normal', Bill Clinton's alleged ex-lover claims

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:44 am

Look normal? Nice try. But it didn't work.

Dolly Kyle, who claims she had an affair with the former US President for three decades, said Bill told her in 1979 that he wanted to have a child with Hillary to quieten media rumours about his wife's sexuality.

Kyle, an Arkansas native, claims the Clintons' sex life was non-existent and that Bill referred to his wife as "The Warden".

The 68-year-old described a conversation she allegedly had with Bill in an interview with the Mail.

She claimed: "I said, "Why do you want to have a baby? You don't even have time, you're so busy.

"And she's so disgusting!"

"He said [Hillary and I] have to have a baby so that we will look like a normal couple, and we need to take attention away from The Warden's 'lifestyle’.”

She added: "Now, he did not say Hillary is a lesbian. Billy didn't have to spell out what that meant… Everybody in Little Rock knew the same rumours about Hillary being a lesbian as they did about Billy being a lech’.”

And now the whole world knows both of those things, too. Even though a whole lot of people try to deny both of them. One even has investigative records, court rulings, testimony, disbarment at both the state and federal levels (state and federal supreme courts, respectively), a canceled $850,000 check, etc.

I remember another one of their ruses to "look normal" around the Lewinsky timeframe. Bubba had been hit with all sorts of allegations, evidence was piling up, I think the Linda Tripp tapes had surfaced. But the media was still doing their job of covering up as much as they could. They were stuck covering it, though, so something had to be done. To "recover" from the mess and to "show how much in love" they were, Slicks Willie and Hillie took a little trip to a beach with the Ugly Duckling. They knew cameras were on them because cameras were always on them. The cameras were a long distance away, but they were still there. And the Rodham "family" knew it. Suddenly, with nothing around to inspire it, Mrs. Bill Clinton started dancing with the Molester-in-Chief for the nightly news. No music there, no reason to do it other than for show. But the media dogs salivated when Hillary Pavlov sounded the cue. Of course, they put it on the news like they were trained to do.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 am