New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Some great lines from the dinner by Trump

sinister_midget
    Admin

Some great lines from the dinner by Trump

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:33 am

I'm speaking of the Alfred E. Newman Memorial Whatever dinner last night, of course.

Hillary is so corrupt she got kicked off the Watergate Commission. How corrupt do you have to be to get kicked off the Watergate Commission? Pretty corrupt.

And even tonight, with all of the heated back and forth between my opponent and me at the debate last night, we have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact, just before taking the dais, Hillary accidentally bumped into me and she very simply said, 'Pardon me.' And I very quietly replied, let me talk to you about that after I get into office.

You know, last night, I called Hillary a nasty woman. But this stuff is all relevant after listening to Hillary rattle along and on and on. I don't think so badly of Rosie O'Donnell anymore. In fact, I'm actually starting to like Rosie a lot.

But one of the things I noticed tonight – and I’ve known Hillary for a long time – this is the first time ever, ever, that Hillary is sitting down and speaking to major corporate leaders and not getting paid for it.

I know Hillary met my campaign manager, and I got the chance to meet the people who are working so hard to get her elected. There they are — the heads of NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC — there’s the New York Times, right over there, and the Washington Post.

Oh, this one’s going to get me in trouble. Not with Hillary. You know, the president told me to stop whining, but I really have to say, the media is even more biased this year than ever before — ever. You want the proof? Michelle Obama gives a speech and everyone loves it — it’s fantastic. They think she’s absolutely great. My wife, Melania, gives the exact same speech and people get on her case.

I’d like to address an important religious matter: the issue of going to confession. Or, as Hillary calls it, the Fourth of July weekend with FBI Director Comey.

Now, I’m told Hillary went to confession before tonight’s event, but the priest was having a hard time, when he asked about her sins, and she said she couldn’t remember 39 times.

I wasn’t really sure if Hillary was going to be here tonight, because I guess you didn’t send her invitation by email. Or, maybe, you did and she just found out about it through the wonder of WikiLeaks.

We’ve learned so much from WikiLeaks. For example, Hillary believes that it’s vital to deceive the people by having one public policy and a totally different policy in private. That’s okay. I don’t know who they’re angry at Hillary, you or I. For example, here she is tonight, in public, pretending not to hate Catholics.

Now some of you haven’t noticed, Hillary isn’t laughing as much as the rest of us. That’s because she knows the jokes. And all of the jokes were given to her in advance of the dinner by Donna Brazile. Which is – everyone knows, of course, Hillary’s belief that it takes a village, which only makes sense after all in places like Haiti, where she’s taken a number of them.

Thank you. I don’t know – and I don’t want this evening without saying something nice about my opponent. Hillary has been in Washington a long time. She knows a lot about how government works. And according to her sworn testimony Hillary has forgotten more things than most of us will ever, ever, ever know. That I can tell you.

That's what she gets for doing everything she could in public to make him explode.

Payback, they say, is a female dog.

Ladyelaine

Re: Some great lines from the dinner by Trump

Post  Ladyelaine on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 am

Great lines yes, but they sure weren't "pleasers" for that crowd - as evidenced by the audio. 
    Psycho144

Re: Some great lines from the dinner by Trump

Post  Psycho144 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:58 am

Ladyelaine wrote:Great lines yes, but they sure weren't "pleasers" for that crowd - as evidenced by the audio. 
    Obama prolly envisions her as a white honkey wannabe Pfthttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:44 am