New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Tell Me It's Not True

Ladyelaine

Tell Me It's Not True

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:03 pm

I am absolutely sick over the (news ?) video circulating this morning, supposedly of the president of this country grinning while proudly displaying male credential assets (maybe I should change that to frontsets) to a group of women. I would not have thought he would engage in such conduct. Is this video "for real"? If so, I wonder if Hillary approves of that message. 
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Tell Me It's Not True

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Yes it's true. I found it several days ago and antagonized the liberals on Craig's List with it for a few days. (Somebody keep flagging it away, I kept reposting it. Until they gave up.)

My goal wasn't/isn't to show what types of people the political class are. If people don't know that already they never will. My goal is to show that the government media can't be trusted to tell us what the political class is up to.

That was made when the Emperor was a candidate. I'd think it was important to some voters. But the media deemed it unworthy of their time (other than ogling him). If they'd said anything then, not only would it undermine him with some people, but Mrs. Bill Clinton would have been faux morally-outraged and used it against him, too. So they covered it up.

Just like they're covering up her crimes documented by the FBI and exposed via Wikileaks.
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Crying or Very sad     Crying or Very sad     Crying or Very sad     Crying or Very sad
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:48 am

Every time something comes up in the news concerning the DNC, flashback nausea strikes me from having been exposed to that Obama video.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 am