New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Wikileaks: Tyrant Hillary Kept Conservative Talk Radio Host on UK Hate Speech List

sinister_midget
    Admin

Wikileaks: Tyrant Hillary Kept Conservative Talk Radio Host on UK Hate Speech List

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 am

You can kiss your First Amendment rights away under a Hillary Clinton administration.

That was a given anyway.

Wikileaks revealed today the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton kept conservative radio host Michael Savage on the UK hate speech list.

Hillary Clinton will do the same thing here once she stacks the Supreme Court.

Then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton determined not to lift a finger to persuade the United Kingdom to lift its ban on travel by talk-show kingpin and bestselling author Michael Savage in an email to her chief legal counsel Cheryl Mills posted by Wikileaks.

In addition, in a followup email, Mills explains the kind of ban imposed by the U.K. on Savage could happen in the United States under current law.

The June 5, 2009, email with a subject line of “Savage holding pattern and next steps,” is from Clinton herself from her private email account – hrod17@clintonemail.com – to Mills at her official State Department email address – millsscd@state.gov.

From the context of two emails on the subject of Savage’s ban from the U.K., it appears Joan Donoghue, then deputy legal adviser at the State Department, looked into controversy and reported on it to Mills, Jacob Sullivan, then deputy chief of staff for Clinton and now a foreign policy adviser to her campaign, among others.

Donoghue’s brief report said: “The demarche was delivered Friday in London, to FCO and Home Office officials. The Embassy passed your letter to them, drawing their attention in particular to Mr. Savage’s statement that he had never advocated violence and that his statements had never instigated violence. The British officials said that, given Mr. Savage’s legal action in the UK, Treasury solicitors would contact his legal representatives directly to provide details of the comments that had given rise to the decision to exclude him.”

I rarely listen to Savage. But He went on and on about this a few times when I did tune in. I remember him mentioning legal action. I don't know what ever came of it.

From the headline I thought she'd put him on it. But I see instead it's a case of not doing anything to put an end to it. I understand why. He's an Enemy of the Statist©.

There's no doubt in my mind she'd want to do the same for us that the UK did for Dr Savage. Except in our case it would involve reeducation camps. And forced labor agrarian lifestyles.

JJRobinson

Re: Wikileaks: Tyrant Hillary Kept Conservative Talk Radio Host on UK Hate Speech List

Post  JJRobinson on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:43 pm

Something happened...His show was cut off the air halfway thru a while back..I don't know if it's back on the air or not...
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Wikileaks: Tyrant Hillary Kept Conservative Talk Radio Host on UK Hate Speech List

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:37 pm

I read about it. I listened to part of a show a few days later. So it was apparently cut off for what he was talking about and allowed to run again later.

That's what happens when you're an Enemy of the Statist©. The statist comes after you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 pm