New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Local Newspapers

Ladyelaine

Local Newspapers

Post  Ladyelaine on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Local newspapers, including once or twice weekly ones, have been running "guest editorials" for the last month touting how great Hillary Clinton is and will be as president.  This week two of them ran editorials of their own endorsing Hillary for the office with all of her "great (false) accomplishments" while criticizing nothing. They falsely accused Mr. Trump of every lying piece of slander available to them. I have not seen even one Hillary sign or bumper sticker anywhere I have traveled in this and 4 surrounding counties. I doubt that those 2 papers had an inkling of the reader backlash they are receiving from informed voters calling them out on every one their "for and against" blabber points.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Local Newspapers

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

I've seen one Hitlery sign near me. It's a few blocks away and pushed almost to the front porch where it's barely visible. I deliver groceries and see one every now and then. Not many. I see huge Trump signs and rows upon rows of smaller ones in the front yards. The rare Broomhillary ones I see look out of place.

I haven't read a single letter in the local rag in almost 2 years. (Even when I did look at it during the previous 3 years that was usually because I was at work in the break room and bored for more than 10 minutes.) But I guarantee they've had more than one glowing endorsement without so much as mentioning that there was ever any question about her character or honesty. Because that's all they ever have done in the 20 years I've lived here with regard to leftist candidates. (The primary reason I haven't even look at a headline in one issue at a grocery store.)

I rarely watch local news channels (because I rarely watch TV). But when I do I stay completely away from the NBCCBSABC affiliate. Even the Fox channel slopes to the left. But not as bad as the others.
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:08 pm

No clintoon sign's around here either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:41 pm

I think I'll drive through a few cemeteries tomorrow. It seems like they're the ones most likely to vote for the Wicked Witch of the Left. Maybe there will be a few signs.

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 pm