New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

My God the spin!

sinister_midget
    Admin

My God the spin!

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:33 am

CLINTON PLOTS A 'DO NO HARM' CAMPAIGN AMID TRUMP WHIRLWIND

How do you run for president during a political cyclone with no precedents and no predictable path?

Add to that no accomplishments (that weren't disasters), no ideas (other than the same ol' that's been the "ideas" for the last 60 years) and no positive goals. Oh. And no indictments.

Hillary Clinton has her answer: Slow and steady.

As Donald Trump jags across the country, battling an onslaught of sexual misconduct allegations, his party's opposition and the media, Clinton has stepped cautiously on the campaign trail.

She rarely makes news or veers from her script. She keeps a plodding schedule of modest-size events. She relies heavily on her cast of loyal - and arguably more effective - surrogates. And she doesn't overdo it: With just less than a month left to campaign, Clinton was fundraising in California on Thursday and expected to spend most of the weekend out of the public eye.

"Modest-size events." She's been doing that all year. It wasn't a plan. Nobody showed up.

Relying on surrogates. Why? Because they're faster on their feet. They can spin instead of answering questions that would be directed TO her if she did it herself, and each one could make up all of their own lies that won't be checked against each other. Her lies would all be compared to her previous lies.

The news about Trump has overshadowed potentially damaging reports about Clinton based on thousands of hacked emails that apparently came from the email account of her campaign chairman, John Podesta. The campaign has not confirmed the authenticity of the emails.

Only because "news" outlets, such as DNC-AP, are doubling-down on Trump and ignoring anything not good for Hitlery.

They're determined to protect her. It's my goal to expose her as much and as often as I can between now and November 8.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm