New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Clinton recycles last year's outfit as she seeks advice on how to debate Trump

sinister_midget
    Admin

Clinton recycles last year's outfit as she seeks advice on how to debate Trump

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:40 am

A look to remember! Clinton recycles last year's outfit as she seeks advice on how to debate Trump during Hamptons fundraiser

She's trying to get people with no experience to help her figure out how not to get creamed. While on the other side Trump is refusing to let anybody help him with debate prep. The usual method id to have somebody pretend to be your opponent and go through a debate rehearsal or ten to practice it all beforehand. Trump is refusing that because he plans to wing it.

Put another way, she needs assistance from money people to help her figure out how not to be herself, but Trump is demanding he'll ONLY be himself.

Hillary Clinton is known for many things - among them is her penchant for monochrome pantsuits.
    It appears Clinton has taken her matchy-matchy look off-duty, rocking a lime green ensemble in the Hamptons a year after she wore the same outfit during her annual vacation in 2015.

While Clinton was enjoying some time off last year, she's hoping to drum up cash among New York's elite this time around with a three-day fundraising extravaganza,Politico reported.

Hillary Clinton (pictured) rocked a loose tunic with matching pants and Nike sneakers in the Hamptons on Monday as she made her way to a fundraising event

The Democratic nominee was seen on Monday wearing a loose tunic with matching pants and Nike sneakers, while husband Bill Clinton kept it casual with a navy t-shirt and shorts.

The couple, along with their dogs Maisie and Tally, were headed to a fundraiser at the home of Karen and Charles Phillips, who served on President Obama's economic recovery advisory board. 

Tickets for numerous fundraising events scheduled from Sunday to Tuesday range anywhere from $1,000 to a jaw-dropping $100,000.

In a speech overheard by her press pool on Monday, Clinton solicited advice on how to face Trump in the presidential debates this October.

She said: 'I am not taking anything, anyone or any place for granted.

'This is the most unpredictable electoral season that I certainly can remember and I am running against someone who will say or do anything,' she said according to CNN.

Clinton added: 'And who knows what that might be. We have three debates ... I do not know which Donald Trump will show up.

The one that's going to clobber you. Which one did you expect?

".....Clinton has taken her matchy-matchy look off-duty, rocking a lime green ensemble....."

Rocking?

"Hillary Clinton.....rocked a loose tunic with matching pants.....as she made her way to a fundraising event"

Rocked? REALLY??

She could pass as a homeless person or maybe she's doing some gardening.  Did she really go hold her hand out to a group of rich people dressed like that? 

Must be the 'please-give-me-millions-because-I'm-poor' look.

Here a homeless woman rocks her monochrome outfit on her way to the shelter

Not a lot of difference. Except Hitlery's smile is forced.

JJRobinson

Re: Clinton recycles last year's outfit as she seeks advice on how to debate Trump

Post  JJRobinson on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:44 am

I figured out why the big outfits...A little makeup takes care of the face...  Smile

Ladyelaine

Re: Clinton recycles last year's outfit as she seeks advice on how to debate Trump

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:09 pm

That outfit has a lot of leeway going for it.  Maybe she has lost weight in the last year or she will still be able to wear it if she gains a 100 pounds. It looks like it would be comfortable if worn as pajamas.  Smile

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:21 pm