New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Hillary Clinton Doesn’t React After Fly Lands on Her Face

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 am

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton didn’t instinctively react after a fly landed on her face during the second presidential debate with Republican candidate Donald Trump, as she continued speaking.

The moment immediately created buzz on social media, as the fly flew away shortly after landing.

I suspect they wrote that because they wanted to use the word "buzz" in relation to a fly landing on.... (well, we all know what flies like to land on).

But it begs the question. Did she even know? Doesn't she have any feeling in her face?

Can't walk up stairs unassisted, has moments (sometimes loooooooooooooong moments) of apparent loss of lucidity, tends to collapse for inexplicable reasons, has to wear prism lenses for her eyes, has a guy beside her a lot of the time that looks to be carrying some sort of rescue device (possibly an epipen), has coughing spasms, now this. What else is wrong with her?

Aside from all that, though, she certainly seems fit to handle launch codes (until they're sold to the highest "donor" to the Foundation) and make critical decisions about national security (like how much would Assad have to pay us the Clinton Foundation Untied States to not launch missiles at him, or if Kim jong-un even has enough money for the Clinton Foundation United States to allow him to develop nukes, unless he's willing to go on a payment plan).

Ladyelaine

Re: Hillary Clinton Doesn’t React After Fly Lands on Her Face

Post  Ladyelaine on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:20 am

hmmmm, now there's an idea for a micro-mini drone.
    JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:52 am

Well...you can add another victim to the Clinton List...

Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 pm

I seen that and commented to my wife, I said she didn't even flinch.

Wild

Psycho
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:20 pm

I wonder if the fly was given a proper burial. Or did Hitlery just execute it like all of her other opponents?

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:25 pm