New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

State Department-Funded Nonprofit That John Kerry Had ‘No Role’ In Was Founded In His Home

sinister_midget
    Admin

State Department-Funded Nonprofit That John Kerry Had ‘No Role’ In Was Founded In His Home

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:57 am

A nonprofit created in Secretary of State John Kerry’s upscale Boston home and managed by his daughter Vanessa Kerry has received more than $9 million from the Department of State, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.

Seed Global Health was founded at 19 Louisburg Sq in Boston’s Beacon Hill, tax forms indicate. News reports show that’s Kerry’s home address, which Zillow estimates is worth nearly $18 million. Kerry’s wife, Teresa, is an heir to the Heinz family fortune.

John Kerry was probably in Viet Nam at the time. Or maybe that was when he was in Cambodia, back when Nixon sent them there in December 1968, more than a month before he became president. We know all of this because it was seared into the memory of John Kerry for decades. Until somebody decided to stop taking his word and think about it for a few seconds:

We read in the Congressional Record of March 27, 1986 (S3594) the following from the Massachusetts senator:

“Mr. President, I remember Christmas of 1968, sitting on a gunboat in [our italics] Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by the Vietnamese, Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and I heard the President of the United States [Richard Nixon] telling the American people I was not there, that our troops were not in Cambodia.

I have that memory which is seared into my brain, that says to me, before we send another generation into harm’s way, we have a responsibility in the United States Senate to go the last step, to make the best effort possible in order to avoid that kind of conflict.”

First of all, on December 25, 1968, Lyndon Johnson was still President of the United States and would continue to be chief executive until Nixon was sworn into office on January 20, 1969.

Next, Kerry could not have been “in” Cambodia at that stage of the war. Even his two adoring crewmates – Michael Medeiros and James Wassel have disputed that claim. And being on Kerry’s boat, they should know.

In December 1968, no U.S. Navy patrol craft would be ordered or authorized to penetrate Cambodian waters. It just did not happen.

The Washington %#&* weighed in as well:

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared -- seared -- in me."

However seared he was, Kerry's spokesmen now say his memory was faulty. When the Swift boat veterans who oppose Kerry presented statements from his commanders and members of his unit denying that his boat entered Cambodia, none of Kerry's shipmates came forward, as they had on other issues, to corroborate his account. Two weeks ago Kerry's spokesmen began to backtrack. First, one campaign aide explained that Kerry had patrolled the Mekong Delta somewhere "between" Cambodia and Vietnam. But there is no between; there is a border. Then another spokesman told reporters that Kerry had been "near Cambodia." But the point of Kerry's 1986 speech was that he personally had taken part in a secret and illegal war in a neutral country. That was only true if he was "in Cambodia," as he had often said he was. If he was merely "near," then his deliberate misstatement falsified the entire speech.

Like the rest of the left, he makes up getting shot at, held hostage, taking ground fire, landing with missiles going off around him, whatever it takes to make one be brave.

You know what? I never went to Viet Nam (I volunteered, but was sent to Thailand). I never went to Cambodia. (I got to Thailand after Viet Nam fell and just in time for the Mayaguez capture, which is the closest I ever got to Cambodia). I wasn't sent to Iraq (I was supposed to maybe go to Turkey during the first war, but I was never sent). I was drunk someplace when Grenada happened.

Basically I spent 20 years getting ready to do something and never doing it. (My life was seriously threatened once. And another guy was kill by the same hand that threatened mine. But we're divorced now.)

And you know what? I don't feel any need to pretend I'm some kind of hero. I don't have to make up stories of my bravery. I don't feel compelled to claim I watched my brothers die on the battlefield. I don't have to concoct some story about people shooting at my helicopter as I tried to land, or having to run for cover because of a sniper.

Why do these frauds think they have to make this junk up? Especially when it's so easy to prove they're full of smelly stuff?

Ladyelaine

Re: State Department-Funded Nonprofit That John Kerry Had ‘No Role’ In Was Founded In His Home

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 am

...didn't know he wears burgundy nail polish.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:42 am