New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Just Wondering

Ladyelaine

Just Wondering

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:15 pm

...if anyone has visited this board who was not a member of the Tek Board. If they were not a Tek member they would not be able to read that board (although I sometimes see that Russian Federation has visited there?) and they would not know about this board unless someone told them about it, or they accidentally stumbled across it. 
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Just Wondering

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:22 pm

I sometimes see guests here. But I can't tell you if that's somebody who is already joined or an actual guest.

Once upon a time Tekboard let non-members read it, but they couldn't do anything unless they were members. One could also logout and read it (though I'm not sure why you'd do that). Fox changed that.

I resist doing that here in hopes somebody will stumble across it. I don't expect much of that, but I wouldn't want a whole lot of new members anyway. Enough to build interest a little. Enough to make it worth sustaining. But not so many that it becomes a headache trying to control a lot of big and small messes.

On Tekboard I didn't usually use a Russian proxy although I did sometimes. Most of the time I used Germany, Norway and Sweden to a lesser degree. So most of the Russian hits were probably real. Just not sure why they kept hitting it. Maybe they thought it was some more Hildebeast State Department secrets since they found they had to login to look at it.

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:07 am