New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

I'm a-cuttin'

sinister_midget
    Admin

I'm a-cuttin'

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:25 pm

An ima-pastin'

[size=16][size=41]Va. woman riding on mattress on top of van dies after fall[/size]
    [size=11][b][img(56px,56px)]http://wtop.com/wp-content/themes/wtop/assets/img/avatar_thumbnail.jpg[/img]
    By [url=http://wtop.com/author/jmoore/]Jack Moore[/url]September 23, 2016 6:05 pm
    [/b][/size][/size]
    [size=16]
    [size=16]WASHINGTON — A 20-year-old woman who was riding on a mattress on top of a van in Haymarket, Virginia, died early Friday morning after she and the mattress fell from the roof of the moving vehicle, Prince William County Police said.[/size]

[size=16]Police believe Sidney Zelaya Gonzalez, of Culpepper, Virginia, and the driver of the van — a 41-year-old woman who has not been identified — were attempting to transport the mattress a short distance when Gonzalez fell and hit the pavement, police said.[/size]

[size=16]“This was not a joy ride,” Nathan Probus, a public information officer with Prince William County told WTOP.[/size]

[size=16]Probus said police were called to Bent Grass Drive and Waverly Farm Drive in Haymarket about 6:42 a.m. Friday. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the scene.[/size]

[size=16]As of now, no charges have been filed against the driver of the van. Police said speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.[/size]

[size=16][i]WTOP’s Michelle Basch contributed to this report.[/i][/size]

[size=16][i]Follow [url=https://twitter.com/WTOP]@WTOP[/url] on Twitter and like us on [url=https://www.facebook.com/wtopnews]Facebook[/url].[/i][/size]

[size=16][i]no bbcode[/i][/size][/size]
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: I'm a-cuttin'

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Agin:

[size=41]Va. woman riding on mattress on top of van dies after fall

By Jack MooreSeptember 23, 2016 6:05 pm
    [/size]

WASHINGTON — A 20-year-old woman who was riding on a mattress on top of a van in Haymarket, Virginia, died early Friday morning after she and the mattress fell from the roof of the moving vehicle, Prince William County Police said.

Police believe Sidney Zelaya Gonzalez, of Culpepper, Virginia, and the driver of the van — a 41-year-old woman who has not been identified — were attempting to transport the mattress a short distance when Gonzalez fell and hit the pavement, police said.

“This was not a joy ride,” Nathan Probus, a public information officer with Prince William County told WTOP.

Probus said police were called to Bent Grass Drive and Waverly Farm Drive in Haymarket about 6:42 a.m. Friday. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the scene.

As of now, no charges have been filed against the driver of the van. Police said speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.

WTOP’s Michelle Basch contributed to this report.

Follow @WTOP on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

bbcode, no html
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Mo:

[size=16][size=41]Va. woman riding on mattress on top of van dies after fall[/size]
    [size=11][b][img(56px,56px)]http://wtop.com/wp-content/themes/wtop/assets/img/avatar_thumbnail.jpg[/img]
    By [url=http://wtop.com/author/jmoore/]Jack Moore[/url]September 23, 2016 6:05 pm
    [/b][/size][/size]
    [size=16]
    [size=16]WASHINGTON — A 20-year-old woman who was riding on a mattress on top of a van in Haymarket, Virginia, died early Friday morning after she and the mattress fell from the roof of the moving vehicle, Prince William County Police said.[/size]

[size=16]Police believe Sidney Zelaya Gonzalez, of Culpepper, Virginia, and the driver of the van — a 41-year-old woman who has not been identified — were attempting to transport the mattress a short distance when Gonzalez fell and hit the pavement, police said.[/size]

[size=16]“This was not a joy ride,” Nathan Probus, a public information officer with Prince William County told WTOP.[/size]

[size=16]Probus said police were called to Bent Grass Drive and Waverly Farm Drive in Haymarket about 6:42 a.m. Friday. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the scene.[/size]

[size=16]As of now, no charges have been filed against the driver of the van. Police said speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.[/size]

[size=16][i]WTOP’s Michelle Basch contributed to this report.[/i][/size]

[size=16][i]Follow [url=https://twitter.com/WTOP]@WTOP[/url] on Twitter and like us on [url=https://www.facebook.com/wtopnews]Facebook[/url].[/i][/size]

[size=16][i]no bbcode, no html[/i][/size][/size]
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Quattro:

[size=41]Va. woman riding on mattress on top of van dies after fall

By Jack MooreSeptember 23, 2016 6:05 pm
    [/size]

WASHINGTON — A 20-year-old woman who was riding on a mattress on top of a van in Haymarket, Virginia, died early Friday morning after she and the mattress fell from the roof of the moving vehicle, Prince William County Police said.

Police believe Sidney Zelaya Gonzalez, of Culpepper, Virginia, and the driver of the van — a 41-year-old woman who has not been identified — were attempting to transport the mattress a short distance when Gonzalez fell and hit the pavement, police said.

“This was not a joy ride,” Nathan Probus, a public information officer with Prince William County told WTOP.

Probus said police were called to Bent Grass Drive and Waverly Farm Drive in Haymarket about 6:42 a.m. Friday. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the scene.

As of now, no charges have been filed against the driver of the van. Police said speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.

bbcod & html on, no edit
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Hok:

Va. woman riding on mattress on top of van dies after fall

bbcode & html, edit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:29 pm