New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Want to make some weak minds melt?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Want to make some weak minds melt?

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:16 pm

If you really want to watch the tears flow, share this with your lefty friends.

Not only is progress still on with North Korea contrary to the pessimistic noises the lying press has spewed, but your closest buddies can be further triggered by the fact that The Donald has a new title: Your Excellency.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Want to make some weak minds melt?

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am

Trump reveals Kim Jong-un's letter in tweet [PHOTOS]

U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday revealed a letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un that expressed hope for further progress in bilateral ties.

In a Twitter message, Trump wrote, "A very nice note from Chairman Kim of North Korea. Great progress being made!"

Attached were two images of the letter -- one in Korean and the other an English translation. Dated July 6, the note was likely the one given to U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during his visit to Pyongyang last week.

"I deeply appreciate the energetic and extraordinary efforts made by Your Excellency Mr. President for the improvement of relations between the two countries and the faithful implementation of the joint statement," the letter read, referring to an agreement the two leaders signed at their summit in Singapore last month.

"I firmly believe that the strong will, sincere efforts and unique approach of myself and Your Excellency Mr. President aimed at opening up a new future between the DPRK and the U.S. will surely come to fruition," it added, using the acronym for North Korea's official name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

"Wishing that the invariable trust and confidence in Your Excellency Mr. President will be further strengthened in the future process of taking practical actions, I extend my conviction that the epochal progress in promoting the DPRK-U.S. relations will bring our next meeting forward."

This is from the Korea Times. South Korea. The US media won't touch it. But if they're forced to cover it, expect them to "fact check" Trump on the origin, or Rocket Man on the details of what he wrote.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:25 pm