New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

I wish I could say this is a joke news story

sinister_midget
    Admin

I wish I could say this is a joke news story

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:39 am

Insanity is deep out there. And it's on the streets.

MSNBC Guest: Trump’s SCOTUS Pick Will Jail Women For Miscarriages

Dorothy Roberts, a University of Pennsylvania law professor, claimed on MSNBC that President Trump’s SCOTUS pick will “criminalize” women.

During a Wednesday MSNBC panel about who Trump will choose to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, Roberts warned that any conservative judge will severely limit access to abortion and even jail women who have miscarriages or still births.

Roberts complained that “black women, primarily” were prosecuted for using drugs during their pregnancies and added, “prosecutors [are] already putting women in jail for still births, for miscarriages, and for botched abortions.”

“It’s a very thin line between putting a woman in prison for a still birth or a miscarriage that she’s blamed for, for something she did during her pregnancy, and criminalizing abortions,” Roberts claimed. “So we’re already at that point, and I agree with Jennifer that women and others have to protest against this continued criminalization of women, harms to our health, and what I think is misogynistic laws against women.”

Somebody get that woman a James Brown wig and set her up with Maxine as a replacement. She's already very close to perfect. She can start by using the Supreme Court pick as a reason to "inpeach 45."

Ladyelaine

Re: I wish I could say this is a joke news story

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:12 am

Birds of a feather do flock together and have the same modes of attack on birds of a different hue.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:27 pm