New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

This is going to work really well

sinister_midget
    Admin

This is going to work really well

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:51 pm

London Muslim mayor calls to flood UK with Muslim migrants to prove Trump wrong

In a horrifying speech, the Muslim mayor of London lashes out at Trump and calls on Britain to base Britain's immigration policy on the exact opposite of Trump's immigration policy to prove him wrong.

He says when Trump "builds walls" and "bans Muslims" Britain should adopt a free immigration policy and welcome everyone.

Please watch the video below and leave a comment down below: What do you think about this horrifying speech?

According to British media, London is now more dangerous than New York City. According to crime statistics, crime across the U.K. was up 13%, with much of it in London.

Rape, robbery, Acid attacks, honor killings and violent offenses have surged dramatically.

The Mayor of London is rallying against the president of the United States. He should be ashamed of himself. Maybe he should do his job rather than attack a world leader.

They're not going to listen to him. At least, I hope they're slightly smarter than that.

This idiot has allowed an anti-Trump demonstration in London when POTUS goes there. But he won't allow a pro-Trump demonstration that was applied for.

He's already prepared a blimp that is Trump in a diaper. People started a fund to make a blimp of Khan wearing a diaper. It raised more than £10,000 (a little under $14,000) in less than 24 hours. We'll see if they're given a permit to fly it. My bet is he'll nix that, too.

Personally I think his recommendation above is more sinister than he says. On the surface I think it's what he's after. Because he knows a massive flood of Muslims won't ramp up crime terribly fast right away. Which will allow him to be "right" about that. But I think the other part is because he wants to boost the invasion of Europe. Huge numbers of anti-western Muslims deciding it's time to strike would mean the end of Britain in no time since the public can't own any weapons. In London even knives are being confiscated.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: This is going to work really well

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:11 pm

I guess Genghis Khan decided to do a practice run before Trump arrives to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:43 pm