New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

The Art of the Deal

sinister_midget
    Admin

The Art of the Deal

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:02 am

New president of Mexico wants to reduce immigration to USA

This is the same guy who was telling people to invade the US during the election. I'm not sold that he's being honest. But just the fact he's saying it seems to have a connection to Trump that can't be dismissed out of hand.

During his campaign for president of Mexico, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador -- AMLO -- said he was going to send millions of Mexicans to crush the border with the United States.

Then he got elected and talked to The Donald.

"I proposed exploring a comprehensive agreement on development projects which will create jobs in Mexico, and with it, reduce migration and improve security," the BBC said AMLO tweeted,

Hahaha.

What is with these Communists and President Trump? First Kim Jong Un talks to him and gives up his nukes, and now AMLO talks to The Donald and wants to give up his attack on our border. Vladimir Putin will be lucky to keep Crimea after he talks to President Trump later this month.

I have no idea how President Trump does it but his first lawyer, Roy Cohn, was the nation's greatest slayer of Communists. He got the Rosenbergs hanged for giving Stalin nuclear weapons. Cohn taught President Trump well.

One thing he does is let bygones be bygones. Kim called him a dotard. So the president has written off AMLO's attacks on him as campaign rhetoric.

"I think the relationship would be a very good one. We’ll see what happens, but I really do believe it’s going to be a very good one," President Trump told Reuters.

AMLO shares with President Trump a dislike of NAFTA, which Canada, Mexico, and the United States are renegotiating.

AMLO. Kim. Putin. About the only communists who are not willing to negotiate with President Trump are the Democratic Party.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:29 pm