New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Proving again how much smarter they are than the rest of us

sinister_midget
    Admin

Proving again how much smarter they are than the rest of us

Post  sinister_midget on Sun May 13, 2018 9:10 am

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

The ham sandwich indictment would have ended in no more than ridicule. This carries some legal problems for the so-called "independent" "prosecutor" that will lead to the end of his reign. And possibly loss of law license. Maybe even some jail time and/or financial ruin. And he'll still get the ridicule.

Nope. Can't say it's making me tear up.

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 10:15 am