New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Not so loud! We need them to find out too late!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Not so loud! We need them to find out too late!

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Democratic lawsuit will cost them in November

Democrats suffered their biggest presidential loss in 28 years on November 8, 2016, as people in 30 states rejected them and the woman they nominated.

And for the first time since 1860, there was no peaceful transition of power.

Barack Obama set President Trump up with that Fake Russian Dossier that the Democratic Party purchased. Replete with tall tales of peeing prostitutes, Democrats used this to stick a special counsel on Trump.

For more than a year, Democrats have used their operatives embedded in government to thwart the Trump administration. They slowed the confirmation process to a crawl.

Nothing has worked. The economy roars. North Korea cringes in fear. Chairman Xi -- who made Obama use the servants entrance -- dined with the Trumps in the Forbidden Palace, the first foreign dignitaries to do so.

Facing the increasing prospect of being a rare opposition party that loses seats in the midterm, Democrats decided to sue to overturn the 2016 election.

"The Democratic Party on Friday sued President Donald Trump's presidential campaign, the Russian government and the Wikileaks group, claiming a broad conspiracy to help Trump win the 2016 election," CNBC reported.

Oh, let the litigation begin.

Discovery will bring joy.

All the news CNN and others kept to themselves will become public.

Hillary's alcoholism.

Podesta's pedophilia.

Obama's unconstitutional spying on Trump.

The DNC's IT imports from al-Qaida.

This litigation is a Hail Mary pass that Trump will intercept.

More importantly, the lawsuit will show Americans just who the Democrats are.

The party will regret this lawsuit by November, if not by the end of the day. Americans are tired of Hillary, Jim Shady Comey, CNN, and the constant attacks on President Trump.

The final votes on November 6 will reflect that.

I go by how the pols act, not what the polls say. This lawsuit settles the matter. Democrats are too desperate. I am moving from fearing a blue wave to laughing in their faces.

My first and final prediction is Republicans will hold the House and the Senate in the midterms, and likely add to their lead in the latter. They may even have a rare net gain in both houses for the party in power.

I changed one word in what I posted in case the actual one offended somebody. But it means the same thing.

Ladyelaine

Re: Not so loud! We need them to find out too late!

Post  Ladyelaine on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:24 am

and ... tired of seeing pictures of Smirky Daniels. Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 10:23 am