New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Q: When is mental illness "normal"?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Q: When is mental illness "normal"?

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:58 pm

A: Never!

“Promoting Mental Illness As Normal?” Video About Trans Couple Trashed In The Comments

A left-wing narrative that never seems to go away is the LGBTQ acceptance angle. The idea that no matter how ridiculous it may seem, or even morally wrong, you have to accept it. If not, they’ll probably tell you that you’re a low life bigot and should probably be killed off by one of them. Yeah, they get that crazy. But recently a video has gone viral on Facebook telling the story of two trans people that ended up as a couple, and it tells us how difficult it is for them to go on a boat and wear swimsuits because they boy (whose supposed to be a girl now) thought she didn’t fully look like a woman in a bikini and the girl (whose supposed to be a boy) didn’t think he looked manly enough to wear swimming trunks as he/she still had breasts. Are you confused yet? Because I am. 

My Trans Life uploaded the video to Facebook saying:

“Teenage sweethearts Katie and Arin look like any other couple, because they ARE like any other couple” (followed by a heart emoji) 

The female British narrator went on and on about how supportive their families were, how supportive they were of each other, and how everything was perfectly normal. The only problem was, the internet didn’t see it that way. Thousands of people took to the comment section to let their voices be heard, and it wasn’t pretty. 

“Sorry I don’t agree with any of that. If God wanted to make me a woman I would had been a woman. Listen, people, God made me a man and that’s what I am and that’s it.!!! 

“I miss the days when the mentally ill were treated with medication and counseling instead of being glamorized.”

“What happens when they change their minds and go back to the way they were? What a glossy sick advertising of abuse and mutilation of kids. Only sick perverts would sell this sad story as a happy story…”

“If it only matters what’s on this inside why did he get the assignment done lol? She has no idea what she’s talking about lol”

“Promoting mental illness as normal? Rrrrright. Do OCD next. Tell us how normal and healthy that is.” 

“Oh great her boobs got chopped off cool story.”

“This is why ISIS wants us dead.”

The few SJW’s that did come to the couple’s aid all said the same thing, trying to make those who did not agree with being trans feel like bigots. For those who had original thoughts as opposed to ones fed to them by CNN, they had the majority opinion in that video: Do whatever you want, but stop telling us that we have to accept it.

Sunshine16

Re: Q: When is mental illness "normal"?

Post  Sunshine16 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:23 am

We are in an upside down world these days.
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am

It seems Topsy & Turvy have reversed roles, or maybe scrambled them. Question

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:55 pm