New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

David Hogg

Ladyelaine

David Hogg

Post  Ladyelaine on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:30 pm

He is obviously not a "survivor". In the CBS documentary "39 Days" he says on the day of the shooting he was at home and when he heard about the shooting he grabbed his camera and jumped on his bicycle and rode 3 miles to the scene to cover the event (as a journalist? Question ).
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: David Hogg

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:12 pm

As several sources show, he's 99% likely a graduate from a California high school in 2015.

His father was also part of the FBI, either prior to Parkland or active at the time.

All of these "coincidences" make me wonder if there isn't something to the claims of government coverup and collusion.

Like this one, for example:

Orlando nightclub shooter's father was FBI informant: widow's defense

A widow on trial for aiding her late husband, the gunman who killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, should have a mistrial declared, defense lawyers said, arguing that prosecutors withheld access to important evidence that the shooter's father had been an FBI informant.

Seddique Mateen, father of gunman Omar Mateen, also was investigated when agents probing the June 12, 2016, massacre found receipts of money transfers to Turkey and Afghanistan, lawyers for Omar Mateen's widow Noor Salman said in a motion filed on Sunday.

Federal prosecutors did not share that evidence with defense lawyers until after prosecution rested its case on Saturday, they said in a 22-page filing. Salman faces possible life in prison if convicted on charges of aiding her husband in the Pulse nightclub attack and obstructing an investigation.

Right there, government prosecutors confirmed it by advising the defense after it was too late for the defense to use it.

I've also seen three claims (haven't researched it yet) that the shooter himself was looked at as a possible informant, but was rejected not long before the shooting

There are also claims (still unvetted, but at least 2 of the sources where I've seen mention have some credibility) that there was at least one other shooter at Las Vegas. Plus several claims that one of the involved LEO parties at the hotel in Vegas was told (some claim threatened) not to talk to anyone except FBI about any of it.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:24 am

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 am

Re: Orlando trial - the judge declined to order a mis-trial. That sure guarantees an appeal if the jury convicts her. I'm thinking there are many people on both sides hoping she will be found not guilty.

I recall a lot of media attention paid to the father when the event occurred.  Interviews of him at the time raised a lot of questions in my mind. Now my mind has more questions.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:22 pm

The Winning Formula

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:56 pm