New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Awesome!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Awesome!

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:26 pm

I hoped that I was following the right gut impulse by putting my faith in Trump not firing Sessions already!

McCabe Fired ! – *Update* McCabe Responds

Of course, it doesn't absolutely prove Sessions is doing what I keep hearing he is behind the scenes and below the radar. But it absolutely gives me faith that those things I'm reading will turn out to be true.

Since you may only be able to hazard a guess what I'm talking about, I keep seeing predictions that many people are going down. The source is someone they refer to as "Q" or "QANON." Some interpretations of what this person says include problems for Obama and the Clintons in that, though I don't know if that's a correct interpretation of what the person says. But there's no doubt that it will include some prominent people, probably (not certain yet) several big Democrats, former FBI and Justice people, some pedophile rings that have been claimed to exist, probably several foreigners, etc. The source of the predictions is a bit cryptic sometimes. But they've made a few (like McCabe being fired, some of the evidence of Russian collusion by the Democrats before it was known publicly, the outing of several people within the FBI and CIA as so-called "deep state" players, the push for new congressional investigations of corruption and so forth) that have turned out to be real. So it may be that the things this person is predicting will happen are imminent.

Ladyelaine

Re: Awesome!

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Poor Mr. McCabe.   According to several news sources, if he had retired tomorrow his full pension would have been $55,230 per year. Since he was fired yesterday, it will now amount to only $53,652 per year. If someone hires him for another federal job for just one week he will again be qualified for full retirement benefits.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:52 pm