New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president!

sinister_midget
    Admin

Donald Trump is not fit to be president!

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 pm

VIDEO: Hillary slips down stairs in India — despite two men holding her up

Even though Hillary Clinton had help going down a set of stairs in India today, she still nearly fell down.

While visiting Jahaz Mahal in Dhar’s Mandu, Clinton was attempting to descend about 15 stairs.

She was holding the arm of an aide.

With Huma Abedin following behind, Clinton slipped about halfway down the descent, nearly tumbling down.

A man walking in front of her jumped to grab her as she reached for him.

Despite both men helping her get to the bottom of the stairs, she slipped again, nearly doing the splits.

Huma stopped to watch as Clinton attempted to regain her balance.

Hillary kicked off her sandals to get to the bottom of the stairs.

No one seemed alarmed by the startling display.

Clinton was in the country promoting her book, “What Happened.” Yes, she’s still bitter about losing to President Trump.

NTK Network reports:

Hillary Clinton suggested that people who supported President Trump in 2016 did so because they “didn’t like black people getting rights,” or women getting jobs, during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Sunday.

“If you look at the map of the United States, there’s all that red in the middle where Trump won. I win the coasts, I win Illinois, I win Minnesota, places like that,” Clinton said.

“What the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product,” Clinton explained. “So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, ‘Make America Great Again,’ was looking backwards.”

I assume she means this map. The one that shows she lost Illinois and most of Minnesota. The map that shows she lost more of the east cost than she won, and even lost a fair bit of the west coast not directly on the water. And most of everywhere else.

What she's also not taking into account in her tirade is that the electoral college was created to prevent a few small sections of the country from overriding all the rest. Sort of the same reasoning for why the nation was created as a representative republic, so a small majority with power couldn't totally control what happens to a large minority without their consent.

I'm not going to dump on her for being frail. It happens to a lot of people. But she isn't, and never was, a good candidate for being in the most powerful position in the country. Her frailty now would be important. Prior to that her criminality, her complete dishonesty, her lack of concern for the lives or well being of others, and her ugly disposition were disqualifiers. Those are still important, too, on top of her being in poor health.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Donald Trump is not fit to be president!

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:14 am

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 pm

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:23 pm

CNN is on top of it!

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Does she always wear long pants & long sleeved high neck tops to protect some kind of skin condition from sunlight exposure or sun sensitivity due to some prescription drug?
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:31 pm

That could be. I remember seeing some analysis during the election. The person who analyzed her actions and apparent oddities was a professional who treated a lot of people for the things he claimed he was observing and based his guesses on what he was seeing. Of course, he was very clear that he was guessing and not trying to assign any condition to her because he never examined her or did blood work. I forget now what his ideas about her were other than it being clear she wasn't in good health. I've never seen a single thing since that would make me think otherwise. In fact, several things since make me even more certain she was unfit health-wise.

On the subject of honesty and disposition, I've never once since I first saw her out in public thought she was fit. But I used to think her health was better. And it probably was then.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 am

In news today - she was treated in a hospital in India for a wrist injury of some sort from yet another incident.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:54 am

I was just getting ready to post one about that.

Now Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub during trip to India

Hillary Clinton concealed her injured wrist under a navy shawl three days after fracturing it during a fall in India.

The former Secretary of State injured her right hand on Tuesday after slipping in a bathtub at the palace where she was staying in Jodhpur. 

Doctors were called to the Umaid Bhawan Palace and diagnosed the 70-year-old with a sprain, advising her to rest which forced her to cancel plans to visit the Mehrangarh Fort that evening.

But the pain only worsened, and by Wednesday morning she decided to get her hand checked out at Goyal Hospital. 

Doctors there administered a CT Scan and an X-ray of Clinton's wrist, and determined that she had a hairline fracture, the Times of India reports.

Clinton cancelled the rest of her plans for the day after the accident, which included traveling to a village outside the city to see workers weave carpets.

It meant that Clinton didn't get to do any of her planned itinerary in Jodhpur, as she was scheduled to leave for the next stop of her trip, Jaipur, on a chartered plane Thursday morning, according to DNA India.

From the sound of it, she may pass on doing her "Blame Everybody Tour" plans at the next stop. And possibly even the one after.

Probably the vodka to blame. Or Donald Trump.

At this rate she may not live long enough to be charged. But I'm beginning to wonder if that would ever happen if she lived another hundred years. Sessions didn't charge Clapper with perjury (no question at all he did it). The statute of limitations on that ran out 2 days ago. He hasn't fired Mueller even though now it's clear Mueller is part of the problem, was deliberately appointed by McCabe to try to stop Trump, is biased, is fishing and Sessions recused himself under an inapplicable statute in the first place. Sessions is being pushed to fire McCabe today or he'll retire with full benefits. I don't see any news on that, just a lot more nonsense about a fake story concerning McMasters and the ongoing fight not to mention that a shoddy bridge was built by an unqualified person under an Obama program. (They mention the bridge, but try to ignore who the "architect" was and how she got the job to do it.) So by the end of today I may be joining those who say Sessions needs to go if McCabe gets away clean.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:58 am

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:25 pm

This is one that you'll have to visit the link to watch. It's not DailyMotion (which no longer works anyway), Youtube, or a flash video I can embed.

Hillary Slips into a Meme

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 am

"What difference, at this point does it make?"  Wink
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:06 pm