New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Expletives

Ladyelaine

Expletives

Post  Ladyelaine on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Not out loud, but sure thinking them concerning announcement by Leon County Florida School Board that all students who wish to attend the student protests (demands/guns/shootings) will receive excused absences.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Re: Expletives

Post  sinister_midget on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:17 pm

As long as it's anti-2A it's the "right thing to do." To attend a pro-2A protest would require a note from home and still probably be an unexcused absence.

When I was in high school half (or more) of the kids had guns hanging in the truck rear window, or maybe a handgun in the glovebox. On school property. Nobody thought a thing about it. We didn't have attacks on the schools, either. One shot and those cars and trucks would've been emptied of weapons to stop the shooter. And potential shooters knew that.

Now they know that almost all schools are gun-free zones, the modern day name for shooting ranges for bad people.

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Hordes of student aged protesters who have obviously been raised in an overly privileged, overly indulgent culture, and who display an over-entitled "me,me" attitude have descended on Tallahassee, Florida. They are proclaiming their generation will see to it that this country will be overturned to meet their demands. Streets are being closed to traffic for the big rally they have planned for tomorrow when hundreds more are expected to arrive and join in. The "mad moms" group is providing "care packages" for all of them. The packages are in the form of shopping bags filled with candy bars, cookies,chips, bottled water, fruit, etc. I'd guess that none of the teen aged brats have any gratitude at all for the older citizens who fought for the rights they have today. They are ignorant of what the NRA stands for and are demanding that the "swamp be drained" of members. Some are even comparing their demands to the demands of those who protested the Vietnam war & those who fought in it, saying students' protests were met then and student's' demands will be met now because they won't quit until their demands are met.  I can only hope that their rallies do not provoke violence. Perhaps they are relying on armed law enforcement to protect them. Of course the bill for that will have to be paid for by taxpayers - doubt any of them pay taxes but do look forward to credits, grants, etc. to which they feel entitled to as part of their future.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Left-wing groups hijacked students' anti-gun protests, says former GOP lawmaker

Former Rep. Jack Kingston, R-Ga., argued Tuesday that left-wing groups are helping high school students mobilize against the Trump administration to push for tougher gun controls in the wake of last week's school shooting in Florida.

“Let’s ask ourselves: Do we really think 17-year-olds, on their own, are going to plan a nationwide rally?” Kingston said on CNN.

I can smell George Soros' stench on the money to get this going from here.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:33 pm

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:46 pm

I refuse to debate gun control with people who eat soap and are confused by restrooms.

I refuse to believe all of these "kids" who have trouble deciding what gender they are (even though they only need to take a quick glance at their crotches to figure it out) suddenly, completely on their own, organized a nationwide protest against guns/Trump within a couple of days after a shooting when most of the current generation kids of the ages they're supposed to be would still be trying to get up the courage to leave their safe spaces to get grief counseling.

I refuse to believe a decision to tear down the building where this happened would ever be considered so quickly after something like happened while there would still be days, weeks, maybe months of necessary investigative work to do on the scene, unless something potentially evidentiary is being deliberately destroyed.

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Bizarre indeed!
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:50 pm

School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg’s Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines

In less than a week since they survived a mass murdering gunman attack on their school, two students who quickly became media stars of the Parkland, Florida school shootings are now media obsessed to the point they say they are snubbing an invitation to meet with President Donald Trump this Wednesday in favor of appearing on a televised town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper. […]

One student, in particular, David Hogg has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.

Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.

In what was initially as an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the President’s shoulders…. before admitting that his father was in the FBI.

“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.

“It’s wrong that the president is blaming them for this.”

Continuing, Hogg demonstrated his complete lack of American civics knowledge. A clueless Hogg appeared unaware of the fact that the President is not ‘in control’ of each department and branch of government, but must work and negotiate with them. Regardless, Hogg pushed the notion that Trump is in charge of the FBI.

“He can’t put that off on them. He is in charge of them and these people, what they love to do is push this off on bureaucracy and say it’s not them,” he said. “He is in charge of the FBI … the executive branch is supposed to enforce laws and as such, President Trump is in charge of that and the FBI.”

Anyone who has been following the news could tell you that many in the FBI have been working against the president from the start, with the most notable case involving collusion between the FBI, Obama Administration, and the Clinton campaign to push the false ‘verification’ of the junk Steele Dossier. It has also been widely reported that the FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.

The fault for this tragedy lies squarely on the shoulder’s of the FBI, who could have prevented this back in January.

Adding to the “credibility” of Hogg, in a recently uncovered early cut from one of his interviews it appears he was heavily coached on lines and is merely reciting a script. Frequently seen in the footage mouthing the lines he should be reciting. Hogg becomes flustered multiple times, is seen apologizing, and asking for re-takes.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:56 pm

WEIRD – Florida School Shooting “Victim” Has Been A Media Darling Before. Watch Him Being Scripted On What To Say & How To Say It

Big H/T to COMMON SENSE MEDIA for breaking this down. Something sure seems off about a handful of “survivors” who are garnering 99% of the media attention immediately following the shooting tragedy in Flordia. They are quite eager to get in front of the camera, often appear to be reading from a teleprompter, and in at least one other case, have a history of news media attention already.

image: http://dcwhispers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/aaa305.jpg

The above is student David Hogg, son of a retired FBI agent. Since the shooting Hogg has been front and center calling for gun bans and calling President Trump “disgusting” for not immediately supporting said ban. Here is Mr. Hogg literally practicing his script during one of his many post-shooting interviews. This is pretty high on the creepy scale as there is absolutely no post-shooting trauma, no sadness, grief, or loss on display here. It reeks of an actor working on his lines:

Big H/T to COMMON SENSE MEDIA for breaking this down. Something sure seems off about a handful of “survivors” who are garnering 99% of the media attention immediately following the shooting tragedy in Flordia. They are quite eager to get in front of the camera, often appear to be reading from a teleprompter, and in at least one other case, have a history of news media attention already.

image: http://dcwhispers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/aaa305.jpg

The above is student David Hogg, son of a retired FBI agent. Since the shooting Hogg has been front and center calling for gun bans and calling President Trump “disgusting” for not immediately supporting said ban. Here is Mr. Hogg literally practicing his script during one of his many post-shooting interviews. This is pretty high on the creepy scale as there is absolutely no post-shooting trauma, no sadness, grief, or loss on display here. It reeks of an actor working on his lines:

And here is Mr. Hogg going full-on CNN anti-Trump mode with many a sideways glance toward someone standing off camera. And note too how the girl standing with him declares the FBI were among the “first responders” who arrived soon after the shooting and were helping students “to get to safety.” Really? The FBI typically are not EVER “first responders.”  The closest FBI satellite office to the Parkland school where the shooting took place is nearly an hour away. Either the girl is lying here to try and fit the narrative or there were, for some reason, FBI operatives in the area prior to the shooting – weird and weirder…

All of this sure feels off.

And now the media has generated a march for gun control that is very heavy with “it’s for the children” with plenty of anti-Trump rhetoric to push it along.

None of the videos on the page will carry over here. One of them is just another copy of the one I posted earlier.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:10 pm

I know I believe him!

(Just posting what I can see. I have the site blocked, so only seeing part of the article.)

Student journalist interviewed classmates as shooter walked Parkland school halls

David Hogg found himself living a nightmare on Wednesday, hiding in a closet with classmates as a crazed gunman roamed the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, unleashing a torrent of bullets on students and teachers. Huddled in the dark, trying to keep quiet to avoid the gunman, students called their parents to tell them in hushed voices that they loved them. "That´s kind of around the same time that I just had to pull out my phone," Hogg, a 17-year-old student journalist, told CNN in a phone interview Friday.

That's the way every 17-year-old acts when there's active shooting going on in a closed environment. Especially millennials.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm

The Center for American Progress, founded by Podesta the Molesta (a Hitlery close compadre), funded largely by puppetmaster George Soros.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Here's one showing a view of the "traumatized" young man, who pulled out his phone and started interviewing people while hte shooting was still ongoing, with his earpiece on.

And here he is with other "traumatized" classmates taking a selfie. This was supposedly just before they went out to talk to the media. Look how shaken and unsettled they are.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 pm

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:04 am

The poor little thing is such a victim of endless tragedy!

Here's the abused little whelp complaining about being victimized in 2016 at the age of 15 in Charlotte by doing some work and not being paid. (It was so important and earth-shattering that an Atlanta station covered the devastating event that occurred two states away!) This was before he just happened to be around for the tragedy in California last August and the recent one in Florida.

Teenager says he took job to buy Christmas presents, company never paid him

David Hogg, 15, said he has 15 cousins, so he took a job with Little Dreamer Productions in north Charlotte to be able to buy them Christmas presents.    

"I wanted to buy all my cousins Christmas presents," he said. "I have a lot of cousins, so it would have been nice to buy them gifts."  

Hogg said he worked two events, one dressed as an elf making balloon animals.

"I probably made close to 200 balloon animals," he said.  

He said he earned $275, but has not been paid.

He said it's been almost three weeks and that he feels "betrayed."  

He said the business gave him a check, but that he "went to his bank to cash it out, but he didn't have sufficient funds."  

Andre Bryant said he used to work for Little Dreamer and that multiple people have been contacting him, saying they haven't been paid.    

"About 15 people in the past two weeks," he said.  

Bryant and another former employee, John Merry, said they're going to donate $275 to Hogg.    

"He's 15. You know, that's like his first job and that's the taste in his mouth he gets," Merry said.   Hogg's mother filed a police report Thursday.

It would probably be a good idea if you go anywhere to look around and see if he happens to be there. You wouldn't want to suffer misfortune bu accidentally being in the same place he is just because this innocent soul drags a black cloud around with him. All over the country. Just in time for the cameras to start rolling. (But apparently not early enough to memorize his lines very well, as the Florida incident shows.)

There's a TV station video at the above link.

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 am

I see in news this morning that the legislative aide who first sent the above allegations to a media reporter and called them actors has been fired.

The wave of new student protesters who arrived in Tallahassee by bus last night were greeted by "local ?" students from high schools and colleges were greeted with ice cream and pizza.
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:20 am

There was a "free speech" panel convened by Breitbart that was canceled by Pamela Gellar (the woman who was the main target in Texas by a jihadi for holding a "Draw Mohammed" event a few years ago). The panel was convened to coincide with CPAC, but not put together by them. Instead it was put together by AFP. They'd had trouble in previous years getting CPAC to hold a free speech panel without excluding anybody. Gellar killed this one when the AFP organizer told her to exclude a Gateway Pundit participant because he (the AFP organizer) didn't like an article written by the Gateway Pundit guy saying David Hogg is the son of an FBI agent (he is, a retired one) and "appears" to have been coached, which the video of him stumbling over his lines certainly seems to substantiate. The irony is, it's a free speech panel that was being told to squelch somebody because of what they said. The story is here.

All I'll say is the kid is the most unfortunate person alive, or he's an actor. If there's another explanation floating around, I'd love to hear it. I haven't had a good laugh yet today.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:57 am

This must be the one you meant.

Florida House aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are 'actors'

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., stated that “Claiming some of the students on tv after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency.”

Little Marco seems to have moved to the dark side lately. Maybe it's not lately and I missed it earlier. But he's definitely there now.

After his firing, Kelly tweeted: “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

As I said, if they want to claim he's not an actor (he's not the only one, either, just the most prominent one) then I'll be happy to hear their explanation for his showing up in a Charlotte news story, being in California for a tragedy, being in Florida for a tragedy 6 months later, telling the Podesta group he wanted to be an actor, the existence of at least one Twitter post showing him in a yearbook as a senior at a different school that was posted by somebody who went to school with him, etc. I promise that I won't laugh in their faces until they're through telling me how all of that is mere coincidence, too.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 pm

He has his own self-made profile on Classmates, too.

I was mistaken earlier. He wasn't involved in a tragedy in California. He was on TV there again, but only because he had the brilliant presence of mind to record his buddy getting grief from a lifeguard for doing something he wasn't supposed to do on a beach near LA. That wasn't Hogg acting, it was Hogg playing filmmaker. Like he says he did at the Florida shooting where he was still attending high school despite graduating almost 3 years ago somewhere else.

I believe the yearbook (I'll find it again eventually) shows he graduated in 2015. Which is what his profile above says. I didn't recall what school the yearbook was from, but his Classmates profile shows he graduated in California. Must have been in Florida going to high school to relive the good ol' days.

Donald Trump Jr made a tweet saying the kid's father is an active FBI agent in the office that is responsible for looking into the shooter when reported. In other words, the office that botched the whole thing by not looking into the report of Cruz being loony. I read several times dad's retired, but I'd also seen a reference or two that made it sound like he's still working. Not sure which is accurate other than the fact that he is/was FBI in that area.

Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 pm

The one I read originated from ABC news and showed up in Yahoo news. The article stated that Florida State Rep. Shawn Harrison said he was appalled by the comments made by his district secretary, Benjamin Kelly in which he alleged that some (one male & one female) who were appearing on TV as shooting survivors are actors. Kelly was then fired by the Florida House Speaker, Richard Corcoran.
    Ladyelaine

Post  Ladyelaine on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:57 am

Having watched and read a lot of local news originating in Tallahassee, many different versions of who said what have appeared. One report infers that State Rep. Shawn Harrison had not actually even read the reporter's article; instead, comments from others concerning the content led him to believe that Mr. Kelly was not saying the two students were paid actors but they were "putting on an act for the cameras" in displaying their profound grief and that was why he was "appalled". A lot of back pedaling and covering for politicians and media people along with political activists vying for attention on national TV is in progress. The only ones I believe in the who said what game are the ones I see and hear make the statement themselves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:56 pm