New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

That's how justice works

sinister_midget
    Admin

That's how justice works

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 am

The best part to me is there's no way they can get rid of those and put something better in place. They already virtue-signaled by going full-on racist to get the two losers they chose to make them to begin with. It would be socially and politically dangerous for them to replace those portraits now.

Smart people would have had several painted by normal people, then made sure to choose the right ones for the final by looking them over in advance. But they aren't smart, even if the entire media and the media's DemocRAT masters repeatedly say they are.

Plus I doubt they could play the race card effectively with several different people competing. Even so, I still think they could've gotten a better outcome if they'd shopped around a little and didn't go for amateurs that hate whites as a prerequisite.

Sunshine16

Re: That's how justice works

Post  Sunshine16 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:52 pm

These two portraits should be in Obama's library and they should have a do over.  Sorry, the artists just aren't good enough to do presidential portraits.
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:41 pm

I think they look great !!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    sinister_midget
    Admin

Post  sinister_midget on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:40 pm

I agree they're not portrait quality. But I honestly believe they'd have endless problems on their hands if they tried to replace them now. Problems from the media, problems from historians, problems from the anti-whites, problems from a race-bait blacks, problems from the fascist anti-fascist, on and on. The safest time to fix it was before the unveiling.

Maybe they could change them when Barry goes to jail and Moochelle either goes to jail or admits the doctor botched the operation and she's still a he. I think at that point it wouldn't matter too much what everybody on the left thinks about the paintings.

JJRobinson

Post  JJRobinson on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:32 am

I think it fits them perfectly....They go along with the worst president in history.... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:25 am