New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Do you know?

sinister_midget
    Admin

Do you know?

Post  sinister_midget on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Q: How many fingers does a Muslim have on each hand?

A: Not sure, but one particular Muslim looks to maybe have 6.

That side of the hand is opposite where the thumb should be. So counting 5 and not seeing a thumb means either he doesn't have that, or he has 6 fingers. (It could also be a poor attempt at painting shadow.)

In addition, the hands are disproportionate to the rest of his body. They're too big. Yes, they're foreground. So are his legs. The hands are too big to go with those legs, too.

The "artist" who painted this is considered to not be very good at art. Insomuch that colleges don't even mention him. Not even in the schools around where he lives. Which means he must be really bad because they usually mention some terrible artists who are local.

But one thing he is, according to some, is racist. Anti-white. Which be would in line with Moochelle's choice of someone painting her portrait that paints a lot of pictures with black women holding the severed heads of white women.

Ladyelaine

Re: Do you know?

Post  Ladyelaine on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm

First thing I thought when viewing the portrait was the legs appear too small for the body and the hands are grossly too large, but the position of the hands appear normal to me. When I place my arms and hands in that position in front of a mirror, in comparison they appear the same, that is, the thumbs are not seen because the hand and fingers are blocking the view and the flesh from the palms by the "pinkie" fingers rests the same way. From what I've read on the subject, the only remark Mr. Obama had was that he tried to persuade the artist to portray his ears in a smaller manner. They appear normal to me.

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 6:09 pm