New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

Hot mic catches Hillary Clinton trying to hide a cough by not covering her mouth during a speech in DC

sinister_midget
    Admin

Hot mic catches Hillary Clinton trying to hide a cough by not covering her mouth during a speech in DC

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:24 pm

It has been nearly a week since Hillary Clinton's campaign revealed that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia, following a 'medical episode' during the 9/11 memorial ceremony. 

And now, as she hits the campaign trail, it seems that she still isn't well.

The pneumonia claim was bogus. She isn't well because she wasn't well. A long time before she collapsed on 9/11.

The Democratic presidential nominee was coming to the end of her 20-minute speech to the Black Women's Agenda Workshop in Washington, DC, on Friday, when she let a couple of coughs slip, The American Mirror reported.  

During the last minute of her speech Clinton said she wouldn't have run for president again if 'I did not in my heart believe with every fiber in my being, that together we can build a future where yes, love trumps hate'. 

She then thanked a cheering crowd while she stood in front of the podium and waved. 

The 68-year-old then appeared to try and hide her coughs by not covering her mouth and standing still, but the hot mic picked it up. 

Caught in another attempt at faking it.

sinister_midget
    Admin

Hillary Clinton: We will release more medical records ‘very shortly’

Post  sinister_midget on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Hillary Clinton: We will release more medical records ‘very shortly’

Hillary Clinton says she will put out more medical records “very shortly” and that she’s worked hard to be more transparent than her Republican rival Donald Trump.

If it's anything like the previous medical records, they won't be medical records.

“I think I’ve worked very, very hard to be more transparent than not just my opponent, but really in a comparison to anybody’s who’s run,” Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, said in an interview with “The Tom Joyner Morning Show” that was posted online Thursday on blackamericaweb.com

You're plenty transparent. But not the way you hope people think you mean.

Quite a few of them probably will, too.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:43 am