New Board

For refugees from MyWay and Tek Board II, and for anyone else wishing to participate.

My last trip to COSTCO

sinister_midget
    Admin

My last trip to COSTCO

Post  sinister_midget on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:07 am

Yesterday I was at COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina Dog Chow for my loyal Bassets, Freeman and Tulip. I was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I'd do with dog food, feed a cat or elephant?

On impulse I told her that no, I don't have a dog, that I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before waking up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her it was essentially a perfect diet, that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete (it's certified), so it works well and I was going to try it again.

By this time practically everybody in line was enthralled!

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because of the dog food poisoning me or something. I said that wasn't the problem, that I stopped to pee on a fire hydrant and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

COSTCO won't let me shop there any more.

Watch what you ask retired people. We have all the time in the world to think up crazy stuff.

JJRobinson

Re: My last trip to COSTCO

Post  JJRobinson on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:11 am

Laughing
    Psycho144

Post  Psycho144 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:21 am

Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 6:11 pm